Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Caramel-Apple Pie recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Caramel-Apple Pie recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Caramel-Apple Pie recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Meals You Pick To Consume Are Going To Effect Your Health.
When it comes to the foods that you eat, you will find that your overall health can be effected either positively or even negatively. Something that you shouldn’t eat no matter what is the different foods that you will get at all of those take out places. You will find that the nutrition in these types of is non existent and the negative effects can be really bad. You will be pleased to know that we are going to tell you a few of the foods that you ought to be eating every day.
Also when you are looking for a snack to hold you over in between meals, reach for a handful of nuts or even seeds. You will come to find that these snack items are loaded with Omega-3 and Omega-6, although some nuts as well as seeds will have more than others. Your body will use these kinds of fatty acids as a building block for creating hormones that your body demands to stay healthy. A few of these hormones that are needed can only be created by having these fatty acids within your diet.
For those of you who want to get started living a more healthy life the tips above will be able to help you do that. Also if you remove all the refined food that you really should not be eating anyway, you may find that you could end up living a longer life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to caramel-apple pie recipe. You can cook caramel-apple pie using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Caramel-Apple Pie:
- Provide of Dessert.
- Provide 1 cup of sugar.
- Take 1/4 cup of flour.
- Take 1 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- Take 6 cup of peeled and coarsely chopped Jonathan apples.
- Use 2 tbsp of milk.
- Use 1 cup of flour.
- Use 1/2 cup of packed brown sugar.
- Take 1/2 cup of butter.
- Provide 1/2 cup of caramel-apple dip.
Instructions to make Caramel-Apple Pie:
- Prepare pie crust. On a lightly floured surface, roll dough from center to edges into a 12-inch circle. Unroll into a 9-inch pie plate. Ease pastry into pie plate. Fold under pastry; crimp. Don't prick pastry..
- For filling: In a large bowl, mix sugar, 1/4 cup flour and cinnamon. Add the apples and toss to coat. Transfer to pastry-lined pie plate. Combine 2 Tbsp. of the caramel-apple dip and 2 Tbsp. milk; drizzle over apples..
- In mixing bowl, combine the 1 cup flour and brown sugar. Cut in 1/2 cup butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Sprinkle over filling. Cover edge of pie with foil to prevent over browning. Place on baking sheet..
- Bake in 350° oven 30 minutes. Remove foil. Bake 25-30 minutes more until golden brown. Cool 10 minutes. Drizzle remaining caramel over top. Cool pie on wire rack. Makes 8-10 servings..
This tutorial shows you how to make a Mouthwatering filling of fresh apples, suspended in caramel flavor. AND a Flaky, perfect, delicious crust. Packed with different apple varieties and baked with a buttery caramel sauce, this pie is the ultimate To showcase the very best in cozy fall flavors, this decadent apple pie uses a mix of different varieties. Since this Caramel Apple Pie is not overly sweet, there's no harm in drizzling a little extra caramel sauce on top, with ice cream of course! Seriously, could you resist a big fat slice of this pie for dessert?
If you find this Caramel-Apple Pie recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.
Originally posted 2021-07-22 06:19:29.