Beef Shepherd's Pot Pie. Spoon the mashed potatoes over the meat mixture. Rich and flavorful beef shepherd's pie recipe, made easy in one skillet! Ground beef, tender vegetables, and fluffy mashed potatoes… what could be Here in the Chunky Chef household, we love our one pot meals.
Spoon in the filling, and smooth with a spoon. Shepherd's pie is traditionally made with a ground-lamb filling, but we make ours with ground beef. Make mashed potatoes: In a large pot, cover potatoes with water and add a generous pinch of salt. You can cook Beef Shepherd's Pot Pie using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Beef Shepherd's Pot Pie
- It’s of Frozen pie shells, ×2.
- Prepare 2 lbs of lean sirloin–93% (brown using some olive oil).
- You need 2 cartons of frozen sour cream mashed potatoes, such as *Bob Evans.
- Prepare 1 can of cream of mushroom soup.
- Prepare 1 cup of sour cream.
- Prepare 1 cup of sweet red wine.
- It’s 1 bag of frozen peas and carrots.
- It’s 1 bag of frozen corn.
- It’s 1 of large onion.
- You need 4 of garlic cloves.
- It’s 2 stalks of celery.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of herb seasoning–(I used homemade Italian seasoning).
- You need of salt, pepper –(optional).
- You need of parsley.
- It’s of shredded parmesan cheese.
Bring to a boil and cook until. Shepherd's Pie is one meal that both my husband and I can have for days on end and never grow tired of eating. I mean, creamy mashed potatoes on top of ground beef and tender veggies in a lip-smacking sauce — what's Potatoes,Shepherd's Pie,Beef. Sneak Preview: Weeknight Shepherd's Pie is a simple way to use pot roast or roast beef leftovers.
Beef Shepherd's Pot Pie instructions
- Brown the meat with some olive oil, diced onion, celery, and minced garlic. Do not drain..
- Bake the pie shells for about 10 min's in 350 degree oven. Remove from oven and cool..
- To the meat, add cream of mushroom soup, sour cream, red wine, herb seasoning, frozen vegetables. Combine altogether..
- Divide the meat mixture between pie shells. Top with mashed potatoes. Run a fork across top to make pattern if desired. Sprinkle with parsley and shredded parmesan cheese..
- Bake at 350 until tops and crusts are browned. Allow to sit and cool slightly before slicing..
Add veggies to beef and gravy. Top with mashed potatoes and bake. If your family can predict the menu for the next two or three days whenever you prepare pot roast, surprise them. Beef Shepherd's Pie is a traditional dish with ground beef, veggies, and a creamy mashed potato topping. A comforting meal perfect for the whole family.
Originally posted 2021-02-01 23:21:33.