Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Mapo Tofu Dandan noodle recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mapo Tofu Dandan noodle recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mapo Tofu Dandan noodle recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Make You Happy.
Many of us believe that comfort foods are bad for us and that we need to stay away from them. Often, if your comfort food is a high sugar food or another junk food, this is very true. Other times, however, comfort foods can be totally nourishing and it’s good for you to consume them. A number of foods honestly do improve your mood when you eat them. When you feel a little down and need an emotional pick-me-up, test out a couple of these.
Your mood could actually be helped by green tea. You were sure green tea had to be included in this article, right? Green tea is rich in an amino acid known as L-theanine. Studies have discovered that this amino acid essentially stimulates brain waves. This will better your brain’s focus while simultaneously relaxing the rest of your body. You already knew that green tea helps you feel better. And now you are aware that green tea can help raise your mood too!
As you can see, you don’t need to eat junk food or foods that are bad for you so you can feel better! Go with these hints instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mapo tofu dandan noodle recipe. You can cook mapo tofu dandan noodle using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Mapo Tofu Dandan noodle:
- Prepare of Ramen noodle.
- You need of Mapo tofu (See recipe in description).
- Take of Soup.
- Use of Milk.
- You need of water.
- Prepare of miso.
- Use of Chili bean sauce (Toban Djan).
- Prepare of chicken broth powder.
- You need of Boiled egg is an added bonus! (see tip).
Steps to make Mapo Tofu Dandan noodle:
- Mix all the soups ingredients together except the milk and heat it.
- Once it starts boiling, add in the milk as well.
- Cook ramen noodle for 1 min. I got the soft noodle from the Asian market. Boiling it with vegetable oil will prevent the noodle from sticking.
- Add in the noodle in a bowl, put the heated Mapo tofu on a top, and add in the soup!.
- Feel free to add some boiled eggs as well! It goes super well with the broth (see tip).
If you find this Mapo Tofu Dandan noodle recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.
Originally posted 2021-07-22 17:18:37.