Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Breakfast Avocado toast recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Breakfast Avocado toast recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Tips For Living Green And Spending less Within the Kitchen.
Until fairly recently any individual who indicated concern about the degradation of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. That’s a thing of the past now, with everyone being aware of the problems besetting the planet as well as the shared responsibility we have for turning things around. Unless everyone begins to start living a lot more eco-friendly we won’t be able to resolve the problems of the environment. Each and every family should start creating changes that are environmentally friendly and they should do this soon. Here are a number of tips that can help you save energy, mainly by making your cooking area more green.
A massive amount of electricity is definitely consumed by freezers as well as refrigerators, and it’s even worse if they are working inefficiently. You can easily save up to 60% on energy once you get a new one, when compared with those from longer than ten years ago. Always keeping the temperature of the fridge at 37F, in conjunction with 0F for the freezer, will save on electricity, while keeping food at the correct temperature. Checking that the condenser is clean, which means that the motor needs to work less frequently, will also save electricity.
From the above it really should be clear that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are many little opportunities for saving energy and money. Natural living is definitely something we can all accomplish, without difficulty. A lot of it really is basically utilizing common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to breakfast avocado toast recipe. You can cook breakfast avocado toast using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Breakfast Avocado toast:
- You need 2-4 slices of whole/multigrain bread of your choice, toasted.
- You need 1 of ripe avocado, scooped and mashed.
- Take 1 of medium garlic clove, minced.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of fresh grated ginger.
- You need of Fresh squeezed lemon juice, few drops to hold the avocado color.
- You need of Fresh, organic strawberries, rinsed.
Steps to make Breakfast Avocado toast:
- Cut open the avocado, carefully remove seed, scoop out with a spoon into a bowl..
- Add the minced garlic, the grated ginger & lemon juice to the avocado and mash together to a slightly creamy texture..
- Toast bread and cut strawberries as you wish – the strawberries help tame the ginger spice for my daughter..
- Spread avocado mixture onto toast. Enjoy!.
- The strawberries can be enjoyed on top of the toast, they helped sweeten the spicy ginger for my daughter, or on the side for a fresh kick!.
Healthy avocado toast is super easy to make and makes the perfect addition to any breakfast or an anytime snack! Avocado toast has become my new favorite breakfast/snack. It's a simple healthy protein-packed breakfast, snack or even light meal! Crispy bread topped with perfectly seasoned smashed avocado and your choice of toppings. These nine avocado toast recipes from Delish.com are totally satisfying.
If you find this Breakfast Avocado toast recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.