Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Easy Oven Baked Meatballs recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Easy Oven Baked Meatballs recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Oven Baked Meatballs recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Tips For Living Green And Saving Money Inside the Kitchen.
Remember when the only people who cared about the environment were tree huggers and hippies? Those days are over, and it looks like we all realize our role in stopping and perhaps reversing the damage being done to our planet. The experts are agreed that we cannot transform things for the better without everyone’s active contribution. Each and every family must start generating changes that are environmentally friendly and they have to do this soon. Continue reading for some methods to go green and save energy, mainly in the kitchen.
Let us begin with something really easy, changing the particular light bulbs. Complete this for the entire house, not just the kitchen. Compact fluorescent lightbulbs are energy-savers, and you must use them rather than incandescent lights. These bulbs are energy-efficient which means electricity consumption is definitely lower, and, while they cost a bit more to buy, will outlast an incandescent light ten times over. One of the extras is that for every one of these lightbulbs used, it signifies that approximately ten normal lightbulbs less will probably end up at a landfill site. You also have to obtain the practice of turning off the lights when there is nobody in a place. In the kitchen is where you’ll usually come across members of a family, and often the lights are not turned off until the last person goes to bed. And it’s not restricted to the kitchen, it takes place in other parts of the house also. Make a practice of having the lights on only when they are needed, and you’ll be surprised at the amount of electricity you save.
The kitchen on its own provides you with many small means by which energy and money can be saved. Green living just isn’t that hard. Mostly, all it requires is a bit of common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to easy oven baked meatballs recipe. You can have easy oven baked meatballs using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Easy Oven Baked Meatballs:
- Provide 15 ml of olive oil.
- Use 1 of onion, finely chopped.
- Get 1 of green bell pepper, finely chopped.
- You need 2 slice of white bread.
- Use 2 of eggs.
- Get 2 tsp of salt.
- Get 2 tsp of ground black pepper.
- Provide 2 tsp of BBQ spice.
- You need 60 ml of fresh parsley, chopped.
- Take 80 ml of full cream milk.
- Provide 600 grams of lean beef mince.
Steps to make Easy Oven Baked Meatballs:
- Preheat oven to 220°C.
- Braise the onion and green bell pepper in a hot frying pan with the olive oil until almost brown. About 5 minutes. Set aside to cool..
- Break the bread into little pieces in a food processor, add the milk, 1 egg, BBQ spice, salt and black pepper..
- Blend into a smooth paste..
- Mix together the smooth paste with the lean beef mince and parsley..
- Divide into 12 equal portions and roll into balls. (Unless you want bigger portions) Or go smaller and make cocktail meatballs, or make a meatloaf..
- Place in a greased oven pan. Beat 1 egg and paint the top of the meatballs with the egg..
- Bake for 18-20 minutes. Grill for the last 3 minutes. make sure that the meatballs is cooked and golden brown..
- Serve with mash potatoes and gravy or your favourite side dish. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/341572-garlic-mashed-potatoes.
Line a baking sheet with foil and spray with non-stick spray. Combine the meat, egg, breadcrumbs, cheese, salt, garlic, onion, black pepper and parsley in a bowl. Stir just until combined, do not over mix. Baking meatballs in the oven is by far the easiest and least messy way to cook them. There is no more standing over the stove or cooking in batches, leaving you free to get on with something else.
If you find this Easy Oven Baked Meatballs recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.
Originally posted 2020-12-29 07:37:46.