Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Bibimbap with Bulgogi Beef recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Bibimbap with Bulgogi Beef recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Bibimbap with Bulgogi Beef recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
We all realize that, in order to really be healthy, nutritious and balanced meal plans are important as are good amounts of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t constantly enough time or energy for us to really do the things we need to do. When our work day is complete, most people do not wish to go to the gym. We want a tasty, greasy burger, not an equally tasty salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You will be happy to discover that achieving good health doesn’t have to be hard. If you keep going with it, you’ll get all of the required foods and activites. Here are some tips to be as healthful as possible.
Walk up the stairs. Instead of selecting the elevator, ascend the stairs to your floor. While this will be tough to do if you live on or if your job is on a super high level floor in a skyscraper, taking the stairs to a home or office on, say, the fifth floor is completely do-able. If you do work on a extremely high floor, why not get off the elevator a couple of floors earlier and walk the rest of the way? So many people pick the elevator over clambering even a single flight of stairs. Even if you only have just one flight to climb, climbing down and up it during the day is a great way to get additional exercise.
There are lots of things you can pursue to become healthy. Extensive gym visits and narrowly defined diets are not always the answer. You can do small things every day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Make smart choices every day is a great start. Trying to get in as much exercise as possible is another. Remember: being healthful isn’t just about reducing your weight. You need to help to make your body as strong as possible.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to bibimbap with bulgogi beef recipe. To cook bibimbap with bulgogi beef you only need 37 ingredients and 20 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Bibimbap with Bulgogi Beef:
- Take of [Beef ].
- You need 1 lb of thinly sliced beef steak (can slice frozen beef easier and very thin).
- Get of [Marinade ].
- Prepare 1/2 cup of cooking wine (Mirin or white wine with 2 tbls white sugar).
- Provide 1 of apple or asian pear.
- Provide 1 of whole onion, roughly chopped.
- Provide 2/3 cup of soy sauce.
- Take 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- Use 2 Tbsp of garlic.
- Use 1 tsp of ginger.
- Provide 1 tsp of pepper.
- Provide 2 of small Thai chili's OR 1 Habenero.
- Provide 1 tbls of Gochujang.
- Provide 1 tbls of sesame oil.
- Use of [Gochujang Sauce ].
- Get 2 Tbsp of gochujang.
- Get 1 Tbsp of sesame oil.
- Use 1 Tbsp of brown sugar.
- Provide 1 Tbsp of water.
- Use 1 Tbsp of roasted sesame seeds.
- Get 1 tsp of vinegar – I used apple vinegar.
- You need 1 tsp of minced garlic.
- Take of [Veggies ].
- Provide 2 tbls of butter.
- You need of salt and pepper.
- Provide 3 of julienned carrots.
- Take 1 of broccoli floret (sliced in mandolin very thin).
- Prepare 1/2 head of cabbage.
- Take 1 tbls of marinade reserve.
- Get 4 cloves of garlic.
- Use 2 tbls of ginger.
- Provide 4 tbls of coconut oil.
- Get 4 of green onions chopped up to green.
- Take 1 tbls of soy sauce.
- Get 1/2 of cucumber diced.
- Prepare 1/2 of orange.
- Take of olive oil.
Steps to make Bibimbap with Bulgogi Beef:
- Slice it frozen so you can get the thin slices and set in a bowl and put in fridge. If you are having a hard time cutting it with your knife, using a bread knife works best, let it thaw out for about an hour before trying again..
- Take all marinade ingredients and place into blender. blend until it's a smooth puree. pour marinade over sliced beef. marinade for at least 2 hours or overnight..
- Cook rice as per package instructions..
- Julienne the carrots, mince the garlic and ginger, shred the cabbage, thin slice the broccoli, chop the green onions and set aside, dice the cucumbers..
- In a hot pan add some coconut oil and the carrots. add some salt on top. cook for a minute so carrots still have a crunch. Take out of pan and set aside..
- Add more coconut oil and add the cabbage to pan. add 1 tbls of soy sauce and 1/2 tbls of the beef marinade and 1/2 tsp of ginger. cook it through and pull out of pan and set aside..
- Add 1 tbls of butter to pan. then throw in the broccoli add a little salt. add a little garlic on top about 1/2 tbls. then add another tbls of butter and cook for about 2 mins. pull out and set aside..
- Squeeze the orange juice and 1/2 tbls of ginger into a bowl. mix it well. can drizzle some olive oil into the oj and ginger and emulsify it to thicken it a bit. this will be the dressing for the cucumbers. add to cucumbers right before plating..
- Now get the pan piping hot and add 2 tbls of coconut oil. Add the meat in batches if you need so the pan isn't overfilled and starts boiling the meat. Cook will be quick since they are thin. Pull out of pan and set aside, keep covered in aluminum foil so it doesn't get cold..
- Add some oil to pan on medium low. add egg and cook through. The yolk should remain runny but not raw. it should be about 3 to 5 mins to cook..
- [GOCHUJANG SAUCE].
- Whisk all sauce ingredients in a bowl and set aside..
- Add rice to a bowl. press down a little. add sauce around rice. add egg to center of the bowl. place the veggies and beef around the egg, so the yolk is only exposed. Do not mix make sure they are all separate from each other. serve and eat..
Add the radishes and set aside to pickle. Crack the eggs into a non-stick frying pan and fry to your liking (soft eggs with runny yokes are recommended). In each bowl, arrange the bulgogi beef and vegetables alongside warm black rice, sprinkle with bean sprouts and top with a fried egg. Serve with sriracha sauce, soya sauce and sweet chilli sauce for dipping. The two most outstanding elements of bibimbap are the bulgogi beef and the crisp rice.
If you find this Bibimbap with Bulgogi Beef recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.