Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Chinese Mapo Tofu (Sichuan Cuisine) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chinese Mapo Tofu (Sichuan Cuisine) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Make You Happy.
A lot of us have been conditioned to think that comfort foods are not good and are to be avoided. At times, if your comfort food is basically candy or other junk foods, this is true. At times, comfort foods can be very nutritious and good for us to consume. There are some foods that really can improve your moods when you eat them. When you feel a little down and are in need of an emotional boost, test out a couple of these.
Cold water fish are great if you want to feel happier. Salmon, herring, tuna fish, mackerel, trout, and so on, they’re all chock-full of omega-3 fatty acids and DHA. These are two substances that increase the quality and function of the grey matter in your brain. It’s true: eating a tuna fish sandwich can earnestly boost your mood.
So you see, you don’t have to turn to junk food or foods that are not good for you to feel better! Try several of these instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chinese mapo tofu (sichuan cuisine) recipe. To make chinese mapo tofu (sichuan cuisine) you only need 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chinese Mapo Tofu (Sichuan Cuisine):
- Take of tofu (1 box).
- Use of ground pork (or beef, chicken).
- Provide of green onion.
- Provide of garlic (minced).
- Take of ginger (minced).
- Get of For braising.
- You need of Sichuan peppercorns powder.
- Prepare of chinese five spices powder.
- Prepare of white pepper.
- Use of doubanjiang (chilli bean sauce).
- Take of soy sauce.
- Take of corn starch.
- Use of water (mix with corn starch).
- You need of water.
- Take of sugar.
- Prepare of sesame oil.
Instructions to make Chinese Mapo Tofu (Sichuan Cuisine):
- Cut tofu into 2cm cubes. Slice green onion into small pieces, separate white part and green part. Mince garlic and ginger..
- Mix 1 tbsp corn starch and 2 tbsp water..
- Heat 1 tbsp vegetable oil, add ground pork, stir fry for a while, then add garlic, ginger and half of 1/3 tsp Sichuan peppercorns powder, 1/8 tsp chinese five spices powder, 1 tbsp doubanjiang (chilli bean sauce), sugar, white part of green onion, stir fry for 1 minute..
- Pour 1/2 cup of water in, add tofu, gently push tofu with spatula, then cook for 5 minutes over low heat..
- Mix cornstarch water, swirl it into the wok, gently stir till sauce thickens. Before serving, add pinch of Sichuan peppercorns powder, pinch of white peppers, add green part of green onion, 1 tsp sesame oil. Then transfer to a serving plate or bowl..
- Serve with steamed rice..
If you find this Chinese Mapo Tofu (Sichuan Cuisine) recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.
Originally posted 2021-07-24 19:20:43.