Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Mike's Prime Rib Po' Boys recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Mike's Prime Rib Po' Boys recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mike's Prime Rib Po' Boys recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
Every person knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a wholesome and balanced diet and get a proper amount of exercise. However, we do not always have the time or the energy that this type of lifestyle requires. Working out at the gym isn’t something people decide to do when they get off from work. We want a yummy, greasy burger, not an equally scrumptious salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You will be happy to discover that achieving good health doesn’t have to be hard. If you keep going with it, you’ll get all of the required foods and activites. Here are some hints to be as healthful as possible.
Walk up the stairs. Rather than using an elevator, walk up the stairs to the floor you live or work on. While this will be tough to do if you live on or if your job is on a extremely high level floor in a skyscraper, taking the stairs to a home or office on, say, the fifth floor is completely do-able. If you do work on a very high floor, why not get off the elevator a couple of floors earlier and walk the rest of the way? Lots of people opt for the easy elevator ride instead of making an efforts on the stairs. That one flight of stairs—when taken a handful of times a day—can be just the added boost that your system needs.
There are all kinds of things that you can do to get healthy. Not all of them require fancy gym memberships or restrained diets. It is the little things you choose day after day that really help you with weight loss and getting healthy. Being smart when you choose your food and actions is where it begins. Wanting to get in as much physical activity as possible is another. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indicator of your health levels. It is more about making your body as strong as it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mike's prime rib po' boys recipe. To make mike's prime rib po' boys you only need 20 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Mike's Prime Rib Po' Boys:
- Use of ● For The Meats.
- Prepare of Prime Rib [bone in – season meat generously].
- Get of Dried Rosemary.
- Prepare of Dried Thyme.
- Provide of Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- Provide of Sea Salt.
- Take of ● For The Vegetables.
- Use of Vidalia Onions [thin sliced].
- Provide of Green Bell Pepper [thin sliced].
- Take of Garlic [fine minced].
- You need of Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- Prepare of ● For The Garnishments.
- Prepare of Fresh Chilled Tomatoes [thin sliced].
- Provide of Fresh Chilled Lettuce [thin sliced].
- Take of ● For The Breads.
- Get of Swiss Cheese.
- Take of Real Horseradish.
- Get of Leidenheimer Bread Rolls.
- Prepare of ● For The Sides.
- Take of Au Jus [+ water as needed].
Instructions to make Mike's Prime Rib Po' Boys:
- Oil and generously season your prime rib. Place on a lifted rack in a disposable pan..
- Bake at 400° for 15 minutes then 20 minutes per pound at 325°.You'll want an internal temperature of 120° for rare..
- Fresh hogie rolls with horseradish pictured.
- Place your leftover prime rib in a pot with your Au Jus. Simmer for 5 minutes..
- Julianne your vegetables.
- Thin slice your prime rib and simmer in your leftover Au Jus..
- Saute your vegetables until translucent..
- Toast and coat your bread with horseradish and garnish with chilled lettuce and sliced tomatoes. Enjoy!.
If you find this Mike's Prime Rib Po' Boys recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.