Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Ox Cheek and Vegetable Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Ox Cheek and Vegetable Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
Everybody knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a naturally healthy and balanced diet and get a proper amount of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t always enough time or energy for us to really do the things we want to do. At the end of the day, most of us want to go home, not to the gym. A hot, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a crunchy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy choices doesn’t have to be a chore. If you keep at it, you’ll get all of the required exercise and healthy food. Here are some basic ways to get healthful.
Consider the stairs. Instead of choosing the elevator, climb the stairs to your floor. Obviously this isn’t as plausible if you work on the 25th floor of a high rise, but if you work on the fourth, climbing the stairs is a excellent way to get some exercise in. Even if your office or home is on one of the highest floors, you can decide to get off of the elevator early and take the stairs the rest of the way. Most people will decide to be idle and take an elevator instead of choosing exercise on the stairs. Even if you only have one flight to climb, climbing down and up it during the day is a great way to get additional exercise.
There are a lot of things that factor into getting healthy. Not all of them necessitate fancy gym memberships or restrained diets. It is the little things you choose day after day that really help you with weight loss and getting healthy. Being intelligent about the selections you make each day is a start. Getting as much exercise as you possibly can is another factor. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indicator of your healthfulness. You need to help to make your body as strong as possible.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to ox cheek and vegetable soup recipe. You can cook ox cheek and vegetable soup using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Ox Cheek and Vegetable Soup:
- Prepare 3 of medium onions, cut into quarters.
- Take 3 of medium carrots, peeled and cut thickly.
- You need 3 of stalks, cut thickly.
- Use 1/2 of of a Swede, peeled and thickly cut.
- Use 2 of Ox cheeks, cut into Bitesize chunks.
- Take to taste of Salt.
- Take to taste of Ground black pepper.
- You need 2 of beef stock cubes.
- You need 2 l of water, plus more as required.
- Provide Handful of fresh thyme sprigs.
- Provide 150 g of approximately of pearl barley.
Steps to make Ox Cheek and Vegetable Soup:
- Place the water in a large stock and and bring to the boil. Add the ox cheek one the water is boiling and stir well..
- Add the carrots, swede, celery, onions and leeks into the pot and bring back to boil..
- Add the thyme and barley and reduce to a simmer, Season with salt and pepper. Cook for 2 hours to 2.5 hours. May need more or less time, depending how long the meat takes to soften. Add more water if the pot starts to dry out too much..
Heat the oil in a wide flameproof casserole dish or heavy-based pan. Sear the cheeks on all sides, then set aside. Add the vegetables and garlic to. Remove ox cheeks from pot and set aside. Dice onions, chop garlic, and cube carrots and celery root.
If you find this Ox Cheek and Vegetable Soup recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.