Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Maggie's Magnificent Meatball Minestrone Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Maggie's Magnificent Meatball Minestrone Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
Everyone knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a wholesome and balanced diet and get a proper workout regularly. The is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have the time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. At the conclusion of the day, most of us want to go home, not to the gym. We want a yummy, greasy burger, not an equally tasty salad (unless we’re vegetarians). The good news is that making wise decisions doesn’t have to be a pain. If you are conscientious you’ll get all of the activity and appropriate food choices you need. Here are some tips to be as healthy as possible.
Make smart decisions when grocery shopping. When you make good decisions at the grocery store, your meals will get healthier automatically. Think for a minute: you don’t want to go to a stressful grocery store or sit in a lengthy line at the drive thru at the end of your day. You want to get home quickly and have something great. Your home should be stored with healthy foods and ingredients. This way—even if you choose something a little greasy or not as good for you as it could be, you’re still choosing foods that are better for you than you would get at the local diner or fast food drive through window.
There are all sorts of things that you can do to get wholesome. Not all of them demand fancy gym memberships or restricted diets. Little things, when done every day, can do a great deal to make it easier to get healthy and lose pounds. Being smart when you choose your food and actions is where it begins. Getting as much exercise as possible is another factor. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indication of your healthfulness. It has more to do with making your body as strong as it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to maggie's magnificent meatball minestrone soup recipe. You can cook maggie's magnificent meatball minestrone soup using 26 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Maggie's Magnificent Meatball Minestrone Soup:
- Get of meatballs.
- Get 4 lb of ground beef.
- You need 3 medium of eggs.
- Take 2 tsp of garlic powder.
- Get 2 of envelopes Lipton onion soup mix.
- Use 1/2 cup of breadcrumbs.
- You need of soup base.
- Take 3 box of beef broth (32 oz. each).
- Take 2 box of chicken broth (32 oz. each).
- Prepare 46 oz of spicy vegetable juice (V8).
- Use 1/2 cup of red wine vinegar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of port wine.
- You need of other ingredients.
- Get 1 box of (11 oz.) barley (quick-cooking barley works).
- Provide 2 packages of (5 each) sweet Italian sausage links, cut into bite-size pieces.
- Take 2 cup of sliced mushrooms.
- You need 3 large of onions, chopped.
- Take 1 1/2 cup of baby carrots, cut into thirds.
- Prepare 1 of red bell pepper, seeded and chopped.
- Take 1 of yellow bell pepper, seeded and chopped.
- Provide 2 can of (16 oz.) green beans.
- Use 2 can of (16 oz.) kidney beans.
- Use 2 cup of fresh or frozen corn.
- Use of garnish.
- Get 1 of Crutons.
- Use 1 of Fresh grated parmesan cheese.
Instructions to make Maggie's Magnificent Meatball Minestrone Soup:
- In large bowl, mix together the meatball ingredients. Shape into bite-sized meatballs (I use a small cookie dough scoop) and place in baking dish. Bake at 350°F for 20 minutes. Drain excess fat..
- Pour soup base ingredients into HUGE (7.5 quart) stockpot. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium. Add the barley, carrots, bell peppers, beans, and corn. Stir then cover..
- In large electric skillet, heat 2 T. vegetable oil. Add onions and fry for about 15 minutes, then add the sausage and fry another 15 minutes. Add the mushrooms, stir, and cook 10 minutes more. Add this mixture to your pot of soup, add the prepared meatballs, stir, cover and simmer several hours until carrots are tender..
Serve with crusty bread and Parmesan cheese to top the soup. Minestrone soup with meatballs is my hearty and warming take on traditional minestrone soup. Brimming with juicy and tender beef meatballs, lots of flavorful vegetables, creamy white beans and an array of fresh Italian herbs, it's a terrifically soothing one-pot meal! Minestrone soup is an Italian classic! Minestrone soup is an Italian classic!
If you find this Maggie's Magnificent Meatball Minestrone Soup recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.