Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Green Tomato and green chilli ki khatti mithi chutney recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Green Tomato and green chilli ki khatti mithi chutney recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Green Tomato and green chilli ki khatti mithi chutney recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Learn How to Elevate Your Mood with Food.
A lot of us think that comfort foods are terrible for us and that we should keep away from them. Sometimes, if your comfort food is essentially candy or other junk foods, this holds true. Other times, comfort foods can be utterly nourishing and good for us to eat. There are several foods that basically can improve your moods when you eat them. If you are feeling a little bit down and need a happiness pick me up, try a few of these.
Put together a trail mixfrom various seeds and nuts. Your mood can be elevated by consuming peanuts, almonds, cashews, sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, etc. This is because seeds and nuts have a lot of magnesium which boosts your brain’s serotonin levels. Serotonin is called the “feel good” chemical and it tells your brain how you should be feeling day in and day out. The more serotonin you have, the more pleasant you will feel. Not just that, nuts, specifically, are a terrific protein source.
See, you don’t need to consume all that junk food when you are wanting to feel better! Try these hints instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to green tomato and green chilli ki khatti mithi chutney recipe. To cook green tomato and green chilli ki khatti mithi chutney you need 19 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Green Tomato and green chilli ki khatti mithi chutney:
- Take 4_5 of green tomato chopped.
- Take 6 of green chilli chopped.
- You need 1/2 cup of jaggery (gud).
- Prepare 1 tsp of chilli flakes.
- Take 1 tsp of dhaniya powder.
- You need 1 tsp of garam masala.
- Provide to taste of Salt.
- Use 1 tsp of haldi powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of amchur powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of methi dana.
- Prepare 1 tsp of saunf.
- Prepare 1 tsp of jeera.
- You need 1/2 tsp of roasted jeera.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of black pepper powder.
- Get 1/2 tsp of dry mint powder.
- You need 1 pinch of hing.
- Provide 1 tsp of white til roasted.
- Use 1/2 tsp of roasted peanuts(thori kutti hue).
- Take 1 tbsp of oil.
Instructions to make Green Tomato and green chilli ki khatti mithi chutney:
- Karahi mein oil garam karein.methi dana,hing zeera.ko bhune..
- Tomato and green chilli mein salt or haldi dal kar 2 min dhak kar pakayein..
- Add all ingredients.mix well.Gud dale or melt hone tak pakayein.
- Garnish with garam masala and ready to serve..
- Y chutney khatti mithi or teekhi hai.ise bread parantha or jeera rice ke saath kha saktein hai..
- It's healthy tasty and yummy..
- Thanks to all..
The sour goes really well with spicy hint of garlic, ginger and chilli and there's a great crunch from the cumin, mustard and lentils. I love serving this chutney on toasted bread, with some cheese, burgers, naan or any curry and rice. I had a mix of green and semi ripe tomatoes left on my plants. Tomatoes, Dates and Green chillies chutney. Makes this delicious and easy chutney a great appetizer, the green chillies gives an extra punch of heat we Srilankans enjoy.
If you find this Green Tomato and green chilli ki khatti mithi chutney recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.
Originally posted 2021-07-22 13:41:54.