Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Meatball, Carrot, and Onion Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Meatball, Carrot, and Onion Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
You already realize that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be well balanced and wholesome and you need to get a good amount of exercise. The sad thing is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have enough time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. Working out at the gym isn’t something people want to do when they get off from work. A delicious, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a crunchy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You will be delighted to discover that achieving good health doesn’t have to be hard. With training you can get all of the nutritional requirements and the exercise that you need. Here are some hints to be as healthful as possible.
Make smart decisions when shopping for groceries. If you make smart decisions when you are purchasing your groceries, you will be eating better meals by default. Think for a minute: you don’t want to go to a busy grocery store or sit in a lengthy line at the drive thru at the end of your day. You want to go to your apartment and make something from your kitchen. Make sure that what you have at home is nutritious. This makes it effortless to have a great meal–even if you want something junky–because you’ll be eating something that is obviously better for you than anything you’d buy in a hurry at the store or in the fast food joint.
There are many things you can go after to become healthy. Not all of them demand fancy gym memberships or restricted diets. You can do little things each day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Make shrewd choices every day is a great start. Trying to get in as much exercise as possible is another. Remember: being healthful isn’t just about losing weight. You want your body to be powerful too.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to meatball, carrot, and onion soup recipe. You can cook meatball, carrot, and onion soup using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Meatball, Carrot, and Onion Soup:
- Take 24 ounces of beef meatballs.
- You need 1/2 pound of Carrots.
- Get 1 of large onion.
- Use 2/3 stick of butter.
- Use 1-1/2 quarts of chicken broth.
- Take 1/2 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
- Use 1/2 teaspoon of kosher salt.
- Get 1 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- Prepare 2 cup of shredded Monterey jack cheddar cheese.
- Use To taste of crushed red pepper flakes, optional.
- Take 1-1/2 tablespoon of tomato paste.
Steps to make Meatball, Carrot, and Onion Soup:
- Slice the Carrots and onions..
- Melt the butter add the onions and carrots. Sauté the onion slices and carrots, in the butter covered..
- After 12 minutes the carrots and onions will be softened. Add the spices. Then add the meatballs. Cook 15 minutes..
- Add the broth and bring to a boil. Allow to cook 7 minutes..
- Shred the cheese..
- Add the tomato paste. Simmer 7 minutes..
- Add soup to a bowl with the cheese. Let the cheese melt. Add the pepper flakes. Serve I hope you enjoy!!.
Make soup: Warm oil in a large pot over medium heat. Mix beef, carrot, onion, garlic, Italian seasoning, tomato paste, salt, and pepper, with a fork or with clean hands, until well combined. Roll into meatballs, roughly one heaping tablespoon in size. Space meatballs apart for even cooking. Heat the vegetable oil in a cast-iron skillet to a medium high temperature.
If you find this Meatball, Carrot, and Onion Soup recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.