Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Oven Fried Green Tomatoes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Oven Fried Green Tomatoes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Try Using Food to Boost Your Mood.
A lot of us have been taught to think that comfort foods are bad and to be avoided. Sometimes, if your comfort food is made of candy or other junk foods, this can be true. Other times, however, comfort foods can be totally healthy and it’s good for you to eat them. Some foods actually do raise your mood when you eat them. If you are feeling a little bit down and you need an emotional pick me up, try a number of these.
Cold water fish are wonderful for eating if you are wanting to battle depression. Wild salmon, herring, mackerel, trout, and tuna are all full of omega-3 fatty acids and DHA. These are two substances that boost the quality and function of the grey matter in your brain. It’s the truth: eating tuna fish sandwiches can actually help you overcome your depression.
Now you can see that junk food isn’t necessarily what you have to eat when you want to help your moods get better. Try a few of these suggestions instead.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to oven fried green tomatoes recipe. To cook oven fried green tomatoes you need 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Oven Fried Green Tomatoes:
- Prepare 4 of Green Tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 cup of All-Purpose Flour.
- You need 2 tsp of Cajun Seasoning.
- Take 2 tsp of Cornstarch.
- Get 1 of Egg.
- Provide 1 cup of Milk.
- Take 2 tsp of Salt.
- You need 1 cup of Panko Bread Crumbs.
Instructions to make Oven Fried Green Tomatoes:
- Preheat oven to 425°F..
- Slice tomatoes into 1/2-inch slices..
- Set out three bowls. In the first bowl, mix flour, 1 teaspoon of cornstarch, and cajun seasoning. In the second, mix egg, milk, and 1 teaspoon of salt. In the third, mix the panko, 1 teaspoon of salt, and 1 teaspoon of cornstarch..
- Dredge each slice liberally in the flour mixture, then the milk mixture, then the panko mixture..
- Place dredged slices on a baking sheet and place in the oven. Bake at 425°F for 12 minutes. Then, flip each slice and bake for an additional 12 minutes..
Arrange the slices on the prepared baking sheet. Trim ends from the tomatoes, and discard. In a wide bowl, whisk the eggs and buttermilk until well combined. While the tomato slices are baking, make the horsey sauce by combining the mayonnaise and prepared horseradish. Remove the fried green tomatoes from the oven and serve with the horsey sauce.
If you find this Oven Fried Green Tomatoes recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.
Originally posted 2021-07-23 23:40:34.