Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Beef Potato Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beef Potato Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
Everyone knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a naturally healthy and balanced diet and get a proper workout regularly. Sadly, there isn’t always enough time or energy for us to really do the things we need to do. When our work day is finished, most people do not want to go to the gym. People crave sweets and salts, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy choices doesn’t have to be a chore. If you keep going with it, you’ll get all of the required exercise and healthy food. Here are some basic ways to get healthy.
Go up the stairs. Walk up the stairs to where you live or work instead of using the elevator. This isn’t as effortless to do if you work on a very high floor but if you work on a lower floor, using the stairs is a superb way to get some extra exercise. If you do work on a super high floor, why not get off the elevator a couple of floors early and walk the rest of the way? Most people will choose to be lazy and take an elevator instead of choosing exercise on the stairs. Even just a sole flight of stairs, when travelled up or down a few times a day–can be a great boost to your system.
There are all sorts of activities that you can do to get healthy. Not all of them require fancy gym memberships or limited diets. Little things, when done every day, can do plenty to make it easier to get healthy and lose pounds. Make shrewd choices every day is a great start. Wanting to get in as much physical activity as possible is another. Remember: being healthy and balanced isn’t just about slimming down. You really want your body to be powerful too.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to beef potato soup recipe. To make beef potato soup you only need 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Beef Potato Soup:
- You need of Beef and Taters.
- Prepare 1 1/2 lb of beef stew or your favorite cut.
- Take 2 of russet potatoes.
- Provide of Juice.
- Get 5 cup of beef broth.
- Take 4 tsp of liquid smoke flavor.
- Prepare of Spices.
- Use 5 tbsp of celery seed.
- Use 10 tbsp of garlic powder.
- Use 5 tbsp of paprika.
- Provide 3 tbsp of ground parsley.
Instructions to make Beef Potato Soup:
- Lightly stir-fry beef stew until medium rare (should take about 4 minutes)..
- Dice your russet potatoes into 1/2 square inch cubes and stir-fry for 1 minute..
- Place beef and potatoes in crock pot and pour your liquids (broth and liquid smoke) into the same pot. Let it sit for roughly 8 minutes..
- Add spices to the mix, stir around, and set the crock pot temperature to 180°F. Let sit for 4 and a half hours..
- Enjoy the goodness that is my spiced beef and potato soup!.
You'll only need to simmer the. Learn how to make potato soup with the BEST Potato Soup recipe! It's quick and easy to make, nice and creamy (with zero heavy cream), and always so delicious. Ground beef is perfect for more than just chili. Beans, potatoes and veggies can all go into hearty and delicious soups made with ground beef.
If you find this Beef Potato Soup recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.