Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Low carb chicken parma recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Low carb chicken parma recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Low carb chicken parma recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
We all realize that, in order to really be healthy, nutritious and balanced diets are important as are good amounts of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t always enough time or energy for us to really do the things we want to do. When our work day is complete, most people do not wish to go to the gym. People crave sweets and salts, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy decisions doesn’t have to be a chore. If you keep going with it, you’ll get all of the required nutrients and exercise. Here are some basic ways to get healthful.
Be wise when you do your food shopping. If you make smart choices when you are shopping for your groceries, you will be eating better meals by default. Think for a second: you don’t want to go to a stressful grocery store or sit in a long line at the drive thru at the end of your day. You want to get home quickly and eat something good. Fill your cabinets with wholesome foods. This way—even if you decide on something a little greasy or not as good for you as it could be, you’re still selecting foods that are better for you than you would get at the local diner or fast food drive through window.
There are plenty of things you can go after to become healthy. Intensive gym visits and directly defined diets are not always the answer. Little things, when done each day, can do a great deal to enable you to get healthy and lose pounds. Being clever when you choose your food and actions is where it begins. A suitable amount of physical activity each day is also necessary. Don’t ignore that health isn’t only about simply how much you weigh. You really want your body to be strong too.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to low carb chicken parma recipe. To cook low carb chicken parma you only need 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Low carb chicken parma:
- Take of Thinly sliced chicken breast (1 breast).
- Provide of Eggs (1 large).
- You need of Crushed pork rinds (2 cups).
- Take of Parmesan cheese (1/2 cup).
- Get of Garlic powder (1 tsp).
- Get of Onion powder (1/2 tsp).
- Use of Marinara (1/2 cup).
- Use of Cheese (1/2 cup).
- Use of Parsley (1/2 tbsp).
Instructions to make Low carb chicken parma:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line with a baking sheet..
- Add the eggs to a shallow dish..
- Add crushed pork rinds, Parmesan, garlic powder, and onion powder to a second shallow dish and stir to combine..
- Butterfly the chicken breast. Dip each piece of chicken into the egg and then the pork rinds. Be sure to press the pork rinds into the chicken so that the crust adheres to the meat..
- Place the chicken on the prepared baking dish and bake..
- Remove the chicken from the oven and spread the marinara evenly over each piece of chicken..
- Sprinkle with you choice of cheese..
- Return the chicken to the oven and bake until the cheese has melted..
- Sprinkle with parsley before serving..
Low Carb Keto Chicken Parmesan Recipe – An easy low carb Chicken Parmesan recipe with crispy low carb breading that says on! It's the best cheesy keto Chicken Parmesan ever, made in one pan with simple ingredients. Appetizer Chaffles Easy Low Carb Recipes Fat Bombs Low Carb Breakfast Low Carb Desserts Low Carb Instant Pot Recipes Low Carb Main Dishes Beef Chicken Low Carb Soup Pork Seafood Low Carb Side Dishes Low. Keyword healthy chicken parmesan, keto chicken parmesan, low carb chicken parmesan. Home » Low Carb Recipes » Low Carb Dinners » Keto Chicken Parmesan Casserole Recipe.
If you find this Low carb chicken parma recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.