Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Cherry tomato and shrimp pasta recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Cherry tomato and shrimp pasta recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cherry tomato and shrimp pasta recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen area Will Save You Dollars.
It was not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern about the well-being of the surroundings. That has completely changed now, since we all appear to have an awareness that the planet is having troubles, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. Unless everyone begins to start living a lot more environmentally friendly we won’t be able to resolve the problems of the environment. These kinds of changes need to start happening, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Here are a number of tips that can help you save energy, mainly by making your kitchen area more green.
Probably the food is not quite as good when cooked in the microwave, however it will save you money to use it over your oven. If you find out it takes 75% more energy to cook in the oven, you may look for more ways to use the microwave. Countertop appliances will certainly boil water or steam vegetables faster than your stove, and use a lot less electricity. Many men and women mistakenly believe that doing the dishes by hand uses a reduced amount of energy than a dishwasher. You get the highest energy savings by totally loading the dishwasher just before commencing a wash cycle. Preserve even more money by air drying as well as cool drying your dishes as an alternative to heat drying them.
The kitchen by itself gives you many small ways by which energy and money can be saved. Efficient living is something we can all accomplish, without difficulty. Largely, all it takes is a little common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to cherry tomato and shrimp pasta recipe. To make cherry tomato and shrimp pasta you need 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Cherry tomato and shrimp pasta:
- Take of spaghetti.
- Prepare of non deveined shrimp.
- Provide of can cherry tomatoes.
- Use of butter.
- Get of olive oil.
- You need of Parmesan cheese.
- Take of garlic clove minced.
- Get of a cube of chicken stock.
- You need of Oregano.
- Prepare of Salt and pepper.
- You need of chilli flakes or cayenne(optional).
Steps to make Cherry tomato and shrimp pasta:
- Start by boiling some water. Add some salt and 5g of olive oil into the water. Once it start boiling, add the pasta. I used n5 spaghetti. Cook till aldente(check package for instructions).
- Heat a non stick skillet over medium high heat. Add the butter and the rest of the olive oil then add the shrimp. Cook for 1-2 minutes on each side(until golden brown). Once ready set them aside while you prepare the sauce..
- Lower the heat to medium-low. In the same skillet add the cherry tomato can, minced garlic clove, 1 tsp oregano, 1 tsp cayenne, half a cube of chicken stock, parmesan cheese, salt and pepper to taste. After the sauce heats up for a bit, add the shrimp back. Leave it for another 2-3 minutes, stirring occasionally..
- Once the sauce has heated up, add the pasta in and stir everything together. Serve immediatelly with some extra parmesan and fresh parsley on top..
Roasting cherry tomatoes intensifies their flavor without a lot of fuss to make this spaghetti easy and full of flavor. Transfer drained pasta to a large serving bowl. Transfer to a plate and repeat with the remaining shrimp. When pasta is cooked with interesting sauces, it tastes better than restaurant dishes. The most important thing is to choose qualitative spaghetti.
If you find this Cherry tomato and shrimp pasta recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.