Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Amla Chutney (Indian Gooseberry Paste) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Amla Chutney (Indian Gooseberry Paste) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Methods To Live Green And Save Money In The Kitchen.
It was not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern concerning the well-being of the surroundings. That’s a thing of the past now, with everybody being aware of the problems besetting the planet and the shared burden we have for turning things around. The experts are agreed that we cannot change things for the better without everyone’s active involvement. Each and every family should start creating changes that are environmentally friendly and they must do this soon. Here are a few tips that can help you save energy, for the most part by making your cooking area more green.
A lot of electrical power is definitely wasted when fridges and freezers, both heavy users of electricity anyway, are not working efficiently. You can easily save up to 60% on energy whenever you get a new one, in comparison with those from longer than ten years ago. The appropriate temperature for food is 37F inside the fridge and 0F in the freezer, and sticking to these will use a lesser amount of electricity. Checking that the condenser is actually clean, which means that the motor needs to run less often, will also save electricity.
The kitchen by itself gives you many small ways by which energy and money can be saved. It is reasonably easy to live green, after all. A lot of it truly is simply making use of common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to amla chutney (indian gooseberry paste) recipe. To make amla chutney (indian gooseberry paste) you only need 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Amla Chutney (Indian Gooseberry Paste):
- Provide 5 medium of Indian Gooseberries (Amla).
- Use 1 tsp of Cumin Seed powder.
- Take 1 tsp of Coriander Seed Powder.
- Take 1 tsp of Carom Seed Powder.
- Provide 1 clove of Garlic finely chopped.
- Prepare 1 of Green Chillie.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of Salt or add to taste.
- You need 1 tsp of Sugar for flavour.
Steps to make Amla Chutney (Indian Gooseberry Paste):
- Wash the berries properly and boil for 5 to 10 minutes..
- Cut the boiled berries into two parts and keep them aside..
- Heat the oil in a pan and put all the spices in it for 2 minutes then put the chopped boiled berries and fry for 3/4 minutes..
- Grind the fried materials as finer as possible and make a paste..
- Serve the paste with rice alongwith main dishes. Its just a flavoured paste for taste. Indian Goose berry is richly filled with Vitamin C..
This tarty fruit is packed with. Grind the dal first, then add the onion tomato mixture and grind it to a coarse paste adding needed salt. Vitamin C packed Gooseberry chutney is ready. It goes well with curd rice. Variation – You can do the same recipe without the onion and tomato.
If you find this Amla Chutney (Indian Gooseberry Paste) recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.
Originally posted 2021-01-04 02:33:34.