Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Super Easy Beef and Broccoli Stir Fry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Super Easy Beef and Broccoli Stir Fry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
Everybody knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a naturally healthy and balanced diet and get a proper workout regularly. Sadly, we do not always have the time or the energy that this type of lifestyle involves. Working out at the gym isn’t something people want to do when they get off from work. People crave sweets and salts, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). The good news is that making wise decisions doesn’t have to be a pain. With training you can get all of the nutrients and the exercise that you need. Here are some tips to be as healthful as possible.
Run the stairs. Instead of picking the elevator, climb the stairs to your floor. Obviously this isn’t as possible if you work on the 25th floor of a high rise, but if you work on the fourth, climbing the stairs is a great way to get some exercise in. Even if you do live or work on one of the higher floors, you can still get out of the elevator first and climb up the stairs the rest of the way. So many people pick the elevator over climbing even a single flight of stairs. Even if you only have one flight to climb, climbing along it during the day is a great way to get additional exercise.
There are lots of things you can do to become healthy. An expensive gym membership and very restrictive diets are not the only way to do it. You can do little things every day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being smart when you choose your food and routines is where it begins. Getting as much physical exercise as possible is another factor. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indicator of your health levels. It is more about making your body as sturdy as it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to super easy beef and broccoli stir fry recipe. You can have super easy beef and broccoli stir fry using 17 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Super Easy Beef and Broccoli Stir Fry:
- Prepare 3 Tablespoons of cornstarch, divided.
- Get 2 tablespoons of water.
- Use 1/2 cup of beef broth.
- Provide 1/2 teaspoon of garlic powder.
- Provide 1/2 teaspoon of red chili paste or flakes.
- Take 1 lb of rib eye, sliced into strips.
- Take 2 tablespoons of dark sesame oil, divided.
- You need 4 cups of lightly steamed broccoli florets.
- Take 1/2 of onion cut into wedges.
- Take 4-5 of scallions, sliced.
- Prepare 2 cloves of garlic minced.
- Provide 1/2 cup of canned bamboo shoots, drained.
- Get 1/3 cup of soy sauce, reduce sodium.
- Take 2 tablespoons of brown sugar.
- Get 1 tablespoon of peeled minced ginger, or 1 teaspoon ground ginger.
- Use 2 tablespoons of toasted sesame seeds.
- You need of cooked white rice.
Instructions to make Super Easy Beef and Broccoli Stir Fry:
- Mix 2 tablespoons cornstarch, 2 tablespoons water, garlic powder and chili paste until smooth and toss in sliced beef until coated.
- In a large skillet or wok, stir fry beef in a tablespoon of sesame oil on med high heat until desired doneness is nearly achieved, remove from skillet set aside.
- In the same skillet heat remaining sesame oil and stir fry onion and broccoli for 4-5 minutes, add garlic and bamboo shoots stir fry a minute longer.
- Add beef to skillet and warm through.
- In a bowl combine 1 tablespoon cornstarch, beef broth, soy sauce, brown sugar, ginger, scallions and toasted sesame seeds until combined. **reserve a little but of scallion and sesame seeds for garnish.
- Add mixture to skillet and stir until bubbly and thickened.
- Add more chili paste or flakes at the end to taste. Served over rice, garnish with a little scallion and sesame seeds.
This flavorful, easy beef and broccoli stir fry tastes like it came from a Chinese restaurant. Cornstarch and sugar are typically found in beef and broccoli stir fry recipes, which quickly makes them NOT low carb or paleo. Not to mention it's super healthy! Deliciously tender beef and crunchy broccoli soaked in bold garlicky ginger sauce. Just perfect when you're craving Chinese food during those busy weeknights. 😀.
If you find this Super Easy Beef and Broccoli Stir Fry recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.