Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Potato Broccoli Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Potato Broccoli Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Potato Broccoli Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
We all realize that, in order to really be healthful, nutritious and balanced meal plans are important as are good amounts of exercise. However, we do not always have the time or the energy that this type of lifestyle demands. When our work day is complete, most people do not prefer to go to the gym. We want a yummy, greasy burger, not an equally tasty salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You should be pleased to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super difficult. If you are conscientious you’ll get all of the activity and appropriate food choices you need. Here are some ideas to be as healthful as possible.
Select water over other refreshments. Having a soda or cup of coffee once in awhile won’t hurt you too badly. It is, however, a bad idea to only drink soda or coffee. Choosing water as opposed to other beverage adds to your body’s health and allows it stay hydrated. This also helps you lower your caloric intake by hundreds of points without requiring you to buy and eat gross diet foods. Effective weight loss efforts often depend exclusively on water consumption.
There are a good deal of things that factor into getting healthy. Not all of them demand fancy gym memberships or restrained diets. It is the little things you choose each day that really help you with weight loss and getting healthy. Being smart when you choose your food and routines is where it begins. Getting as much physical exercise as possible is another factor. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indicator of your health levels. You want your body to be powerful too.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to potato broccoli soup recipe. To make potato broccoli soup you only need 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Potato Broccoli Soup:
- Provide 3 cups of diced broccoli heads.
- Use 3 of carrots peeled and diced.
- You need 6 of medium potatoes peeled and cubed into small pieces.
- Prepare 1 of small onion, chopped.
- Use 8 cups of Chicken Broth.
- You need 4 tablespoons of butter.
- Use 1/3 cup of all purpose flour.
- You need 3 1/2 cups of milk.
- Get 4 cups of shredded Cheddar cheese.
- Use 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Use 1/2 teaspoon of garlic pepper.
- Provide 8 slices of bacon cooked and chopped.
Instructions to make Potato Broccoli Soup:
- In a large pot, combine chicken broth, carrots, potatoes, and onion. Bring to a boil, cover and simmer for about 10 minutes..
- Add broccoli, cover and simmer for an additional 10 minutes..
- While simmering, melt butter in a large sauce pan. Whisk in the flour and cook for another minute (or until golden brown). Whisk in milk and cook for an additional 5 minutes until the sauce thickens..
- Add cheese and stir until it is all melted. Pour cheese sauce into the large pot and stir until well combined..
- Add salt and garlic pepper. Add bacon pieces to the soup..
- Serve warm. Enjoy..
This easy lightened-up version is incredibly hearty and thick but without the extra calories. Cheese compliments broccoli and potatoes so well. If you want a thicker soup, just add desired amount of flour mixed until smooth with an equal amount of water. Add the garlic, broccoli stems, potatoes, broth, water, salt, and pepper. Return the soup to the pot and bring to a simmer.
If you find this Potato Broccoli Soup recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.