Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Seafood fried rice recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Seafood fried rice recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Learn How to Boost Your Mood with Food.
A lot of us think that comfort foods are terrible for us and that we should avoid them. But if your comfort food is candy or junk food this holds true. Other times, however, comfort foods can be completely healthy and it’s good for you to consume them. There are several foods that, when you consume them, may better your mood. If you feel a little bit down and need a happiness pick me up, try a few of these.
Eggs, believe it or not, can be actually wonderful at dealing with depression. Just be sure that you do not toss the yolk. When you want to cheer yourself up, the egg yolk is the most important part of the egg. Eggs, specifically the yolks, are rich in B vitamins. These B vitamins are wonderful for helping to boost your mood. This is because the B vitamins improve the function of your brain’s neural transmitters (the parts of the brain that affect how you feel). Try eating an egg and jolly up!
So you see, you don’t need to consume all that junk food when you wish to feel better! Try a few of these suggestions instead.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to seafood fried rice recipe. To cook seafood fried rice you need 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Seafood fried rice:
- Take of rice.
- Use of water.
- Take of saffron.
- Provide of Seafood.
- Take of frozen shrimp.
- Use of a bag of frozen scallops.
- Use of imitation crab.
- Use of Extras.
- Prepare of frozen corn.
- You need of eggs.
Instructions to make Seafood fried rice:
- Take out seafood at least 3 hours before cooking, place in a bowl of water, let defrost.
- Rinse the rice 3 times in water. Fill water to the first knuckle line.
- Put a pinch of saffron in the water and turn the rice cooker on. Let the machine do the work..
- After seafood is defrosted, place in a skillet with olive oil and cook until shrimp is pink. Remove from pan..
- Take a deep skillet and put olive oil (any oil works) sauté the corn until thawed, about 10 min..
- Crack the three eggs in a bowl and lightly whisk them. Move corn to the side, and pour the egg into the pan and scramble..
- Add the seafood to the corn and egg mixture and warm up the seafood. Toss in the rice and cook for about 5 min continuously stirring. Add a dash of soy sauce and serve!.
Seafood Fried Rice is one of those dishes that we serve when we need something quick and easy, especially when you have the right ingredients in the freezer. Being fried rice is one of our favorite dishes, I have many varieties of it to post. Seafood Fried Rice recipe @ Not Quite Nigella. Quick and easy seafood fried rice using leftover rice. If you ever wonder why fried rice in some Chinese restaurants is so beautifully golden in color, here is the answer: Add a pinch of turmeric.
If you find this Seafood fried rice recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.