Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Cream of broccoli soup with cheese recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Cream of broccoli soup with cheese recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cream of broccoli soup with cheese recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
We all understand that, in order to really be healthy, nutritious and balanced meal plans are important as are good amounts of exercise. The worst part is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have the time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. When our work day is done, most people do not want to go to the gym. People crave sweets and salts, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You will be happy to discover that achieving good health doesn’t have to be hard. If you keep at it, you’ll get all of the required nutrients and exercise. Here are some very simple ways to get healthy.
Drink water, not other drinks. Having a soda or cup of coffee from time to time won’t hurt you too badly. It is, however, a bad idea to exclusively drink soda or coffee. Choosing water as an alternative to other beverage adds to your body’s health and helps it stay hydrated. This also helps you reduce your caloric intake by hundreds of points without requiring you to buy and eat disgusting diet foods. Productive weight loss efforts often depend exclusively on water ingestion.
There are a lot of things that work toward your getting healthy. Intensive gym visits and narrowly defined diets are not always the answer. You can do small things every day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being intelligent about the choices you make each day is a start. Looking to get in as much exercise as possible is another. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indication of your health levels. You need to make your body as strong as possible.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to cream of broccoli soup with cheese recipe. You can cook cream of broccoli soup with cheese using 10 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Cream of broccoli soup with cheese:
- Take 3 of large broccoli bunches.
- Take 1 of medium onion, diced.
- Use 1 of can of chicken broth.
- You need 2 quart of warm water.
- Get 4 of stalks celery, diced.
- Get 1 packages of dry dairy free creamer.
- You need 2/3 cup of reduced calorie margarine.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of flour.
- Take 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
- Get 1 of grated cheese to taste.
Instructions to make Cream of broccoli soup with cheese:
- Clean broccoli and cut into small pieces to steam/simmer along with onion and celery (approx. 20 minutes) in butter and broth. When tender, mix dry creamer and water in a separate large bowl..
- Slowly stir in 2/3-1 cup flour into broccoli, celery, and onion mix until absorbed. Slowly stir in milk mixture over medium heat until thickened. Add cheese to taste, cook until melted..
As the milk mixture thickens, stir in the slices of American cheese and season with salt and pepper to taste. When the broccoli is tender, add it (including the cooking liquid) to the thickened cheese mixture. Stir well to combine and serve immediately. Divide the soup into bowls and top with a sprinkle of cheese, plus some thinly sliced chives and/or red pepper flakes, if desired. Blend until smooth and then stir in the cream.
If you find this Cream of broccoli soup with cheese recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.