Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Homemade Banoffee Pie recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Homemade Banoffee Pie recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Make Your Mood Better.
Most of us believe that comfort foods are bad for us and that we have to stay away from them. Sometimes, if the comfort food is candy or some other junk food, this holds true. At times, comfort foods can be very nutritious and good for us to eat. There are a number of foods that really can improve your moods when you consume them. When you feel a little down and need an emotional boost, try a couple of these.
Green tea is excellent for moods. You just knew it had to be in here somewhere, right? Green tea is rich in an amino acid known as L-theanine. Studies have found that this amino acid basically stimulates brain waves. This helps improve your mental acuity while having a relaxing effect on the rest of your body. You probably already knew how easy it is to become healthy when you drink green tea. And now you know it can help raise your mood too!
Now you know that junk food isn’t necessarily what you need to eat when you wish to help your moods get better. Test out these tips instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to homemade banoffee pie recipe. To make homemade banoffee pie you need 10 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Homemade Banoffee Pie:
- Provide 200 grams of biscuits crumbled.
- You need 100 grams of unsalted Butter melted.
- Take 1 tin of condensed milk-400g.
- You need 75 grams of Butter.
- Prepare 75 grams of brown Sugar.
- Take 150 ml of whipping Cream.
- Use 2 tbsp of icing Sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- Take 2 of Bananas sliced.
- You need 1 of Banana sliced and cocoa powder tp garnish.
Steps to make Homemade Banoffee Pie:
- Mix 100 gms melted unsalted butter with 200 gms crushed biscuit crumbs.
- Press down the mix into a pie dish covering base and sides evenly, refrigerate for 30 mins.
- Place 2 sliced bananas on top of the ready crust.
- Melt 75 gms each of butter & sugar on low heat.
- Add 400 gms condensed milk, mix well.
- Bring to a boil stirring constantly until it turns thick, allow the ready sauce to cool a little.
- Pour the sauce over the crust, chill for 1-2 hours.
- Demould the pie carefully, transfer to a serving plate.
- Whip 150 ml fresh cream with 2 tbsp icing sugar & 1/2 tsp vanilla extract until light & soft.
- Add the whipped cream over the pie.
- Garnish with banana rounds & some cocoa powder, slice & serve chilled.
Make a homemade dessert that's sure to have everyone talking with our tempting banoffee pie recipe. Classically delicious, it's a sure favourite of ours here at Carnation and is made with our own creamy. Looking for a guide on How To Bake Your Own Banoffee Pie At Home? This useful instructional video explains precisely how it's done, and will help you get good at dessert pies, oven bake recipes. Post tags are required for images Use one of the following tags for Link posts: [Homemade], [I ate], [Pro/Chef], [Found] ,[Request/Discussion] ,[Misc].
If you find this Homemade Banoffee Pie recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.
Originally posted 2021-07-20 19:02:46.