Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Bangin' Banoffee Pie recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Bangin' Banoffee Pie recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about How to Improve Your Mood with Food.
In general, people have been trained to believe that “comfort” foods are terrible for the body and need to be avoided. But if your comfort food is candy or junk food this is true. Other times, though, comfort foods can be completely healthy and it’s good for you to eat them. There are a number of foods that really can raise your moods when you eat them. If you are feeling a little bit down and you need an emotional pick me up, try a number of these.
Grains can be excellent for fighting a terrible mood. Quinoa, millet, teff and barley are all actually great for helping boost your happiness levels. They help you feel full also which can actually help to make your mood better. It’s not difficult to feel a little bit off when you feel famished! The reason these grains can improve your mood is that they are not hard for your body to digest. They are simpler to digest than other foods which helps raise your blood sugar levels and that, in turn, elevates your mood.
As you can see, you don’t have to turn to junk food or foods that are bad for you just so to feel better! Try a couple of of these suggestions instead.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to bangin' banoffee pie recipe. You can have bangin' banoffee pie using 7 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Bangin' Banoffee Pie:
- Use of whole thing you will need.
- Prepare of Nestle Condensed Milk (395g caramel or original, purely preference).
- Get of Ripe Bananas (5).
- Get of Digestive Biscuits.
- Provide of Butter.
- Prepare of Fresh Double Cream.
- Provide of Flake Chocolate Bar.
Instructions to make Bangin' Banoffee Pie:
- Put the digestive into a sealed, hole free bag and crush with a rolling pin until they are fine crumbs..
- Put the can of condensed into a pan and cover completely with boiling water, leave for two hours. Do not take off heat before this as it will not thickening up enough..
- Melt butter in a pan, when melted, mix in a large bowl with digestive biscuits until it mixes together to form a base upon which you can layer, put into your cake/flan tin and press down firmly until base is formed..
- Pour double cream into a bowl and whisk until thick, fluffy and passes the upside down bowl test..
- Peel and chop 2 bananas and dice then add to the whipped cream and add some master sugar if you like, mix well..
- When the condensed milk is ready, open and pour onto the butter/digestive mix in the cake/flan tin and smooth out until ready for another layer. leave to set in fridge until fully cool. If you do it while the condensed milk is too warm, the cream/banana mix will melt..
- When cooled, add the whipped cream/banana mix and smooth out in preparation for bananas to be placed on top..
- Peel and chop another 2 bananas and cover top of pie..
- Sprinkle the flake over the top, leave for 30 mins to set and enjoy!!!.
Get our Classic Banoffee Pie recipe here and whip up a homemade treat that tastes great. Make a homemade dessert that's sure to have everyone talking with our tempting banoffee pie recipe. A dessert favourite in the UK. This luscious banana, caramel toffee, cream, graham Banoffee Pie. I entered this recipe in NBC TV Today Show Home Chef Challenge and.
If you find this Bangin' Banoffee Pie recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.
Originally posted 2021-07-20 21:31:51.