Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Fenugreek(Methi)Thepla and Banoffee Shake recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Fenugreek(Methi)Thepla and Banoffee Shake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Fenugreek(Methi)Thepla and Banoffee Shake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Turn to Food to Elevate Your Mood.
A lot of us have been taught to think that comfort foods are terrible and to be avoided. Often, if your comfort food is made of candy or other junk foods, this holds true. Otherwise, comfort foods could be extremely nourishing and good for you. A number of foods actually do improve your mood when you eat them. When you are feeling a little down and need an emotional boost, test out a couple of these.
Cold water fish are good if you want to feel happier. Herring, trout, tuna, wild salmon, and mackerel are all full of omega-3 fats and DHA. These are two substances that promote the quality and function of the gray matter in your brain. It’s true: consuming a tuna fish sandwich can earnestly elevate your mood.
So you see, you don’t need to stuff your face with junk food when you want to feel better! Try these tips instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to fenugreek(methi)thepla and banoffee shake recipe. You can cook fenugreek(methi)thepla and banoffee shake using 21 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Fenugreek(Methi)Thepla and Banoffee Shake:
- Prepare 250 gms of Bajra flour.
- Use 150 gms of wheat flour.
- Prepare 250 gms of methi (fenugreek) bhaji chopped.
- Provide 50 gms of wheat karkara flour.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of oil for moan.
- Get 1 tbsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Take 1 tbsp of green chilli paste.
- Provide 2 tbsp of curd.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of jegarry.
- Use As required of Water.
- You need 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Take 1 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Use 1 tsp of coriander powder.
- You need 1 tsp of white sesame sees.
- Take For of Banoffee Shake:.
- Provide 100 ml of Milk.
- You need 2 of ripe bananas.
- Get 1 sachet of coffee.
- Use 2 tbsp of sugar.
- Get 1 scoop of vanilla ice cream.
- Get As required of Oil for thepla.
Instructions to make Fenugreek(Methi)Thepla and Banoffee Shake:
- First take all the three flour in a bowl for thepla. Add 2 tbsp oil in it and mix it well..
- Wash chopped methi bhaji properly and mix into the flour..
- Take curd in a bowl and add jaggery in it.Keep it for 10 minutes to dissolve jaggery in curd. Mix it well. Add this mixture into the flour..
- Add red chili powder, turmeric and coriander powder, ginger garlic paste, green chili paste and seasome seeds. Mix it well..
- Add necessary water in it and make a medium tight dough. Make equal portion of the dough. Make..
- Take one portion and roll it medium thick with the help of Roller and pin for comfort use plastic sheet to roll..
- Heat tavi and put thepla on it. Pour some oil and fry it both the side..
- Thepla is ready to serve..
- Method of BENOFFY SHAKE..
- First take milk. Cut banana into the pieces and add to the milk..
- Add sugar coffee and vanilla ice cream (1 scoop)in the milk and mix it well with the help of Handy mixie..
- Pour into the bottle jar and then place a scoop of vanilla on it. You can also pour some chocolate sauce over it if you want..(optional).
- Coffee Banana shake(Banoffee)is ready to serve..
Do not roll very thin or very thick. If you add bajra or jowar flour and more fenugreek leaves, the edges may turn uneven. Methi Thepla – one of the many popular flat breads in the Indian Cuisine. It comes from the region of Gujarat and is a staple in many homes. They are healthy as they are made with fresh fenugreek leaves also called as 'Methi' in the Hindi language.
If you find this Fenugreek(Methi)Thepla and Banoffee Shake recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.