Yellow Rice, Collard Stirfry. Delicious recipe using leftover yellow rice. Add the carved chicken breast strips. Delight your family with a favorite meal of chicken and yellow rice stir fry.
This yellow rice recipe calls for tumeric but you could easily substitute saffron and achieve the same bright yellow color and slightly tangy flavor. This delicious stir-fry is a real crowd-pleaser. Bring to a boil, then reduce heat to medium-low. You can have Yellow Rice, Collard Stirfry using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Yellow Rice, Collard Stirfry
- You need 1 cup of leftover yellow rice.
- It’s 3/4 cup of leftover collard greens.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of peanut oil.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of chopped shallots.
- You need 2 of large eggs.
- It’s To taste of sriracha sauce.
Stir-Fry Collard Green is a delicious nutrient-packed dish. Garnish the plain rice with Stir Fry Collard Greens; this gives a nice color and texture to rice. Take a toasted bagel or slice of bread spread the cream cheese and garnish with stir-fry collard green to make. I wanted to make a fried rice similar to the kind served at Mall food courts and the local Chinese buffet.
Yellow Rice, Collard Stirfry step by step
- Beat the eggs add the salt and pepper. Scamble and Set aside when done..
- Heat the oil and fry the onion. When done add the rice and collards..
- Heat throughout then add the scrambled eggs..
- Serve add the sriracha to taste. I hope you enjoy!!.
Add peas and carrots and onions. This Thai yellow fried rice is colorful, easy to make, and tastes amazing. Add a few teaspoons wine/cooking wine whenever the wok becomes dry. Add the rice and stir well. Cover and reduce heat to a bare simmer.
Originally posted 2021-01-05 01:26:05.