Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Chocolate Banoffee Pie recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Chocolate Banoffee Pie recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chocolate Banoffee Pie recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Turn to Food to Boost Your Mood.
Many of us believe that comfort foods are terrible for us and that we have to avoid them. Often, if your comfort food is a high sugar food or some other junk food, this is true. Otherwise, comfort foods can be extremely nutritious and good for you. Several foods honestly do elevate your mood when you eat them. If you are feeling a little bit down and you’re needing an emotional pick me up, try a number of these.
Green tea is really excellent for your mood. You were simply expecting to read that, weren’t you? Green tea is found to be packed full of an amino acid referred to as L-theanine. Research has proven that this amino acid promotes the production of brain waves. This helps improve your mental energy while at the same time making the rest of your body more relaxed. You knew green tea could help you feel so much healthier. Now you are aware that it helps you to lift your moods also!
So you see, you don’t need to consume all that junk food when you wish to feel better! Try some of these instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chocolate banoffee pie recipe. To cook chocolate banoffee pie you need 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Chocolate Banoffee Pie:
- Take of For the base:.
- Use of gluten free digestive biscuits crushed.
- Prepare of dairy free spread melted.
- Provide of For the filling:.
- Get of brown sugar.
- Use of dairy free spread.
- Prepare of dairy free coconut condensed milk.
- Take of dairy free dark chocolate.
- Take of bananas sliced.
- Use of dairy free whipping cream.
Instructions to make Chocolate Banoffee Pie:
- Mix together the crushed biscuits and melted dairy free spread Press into the base of a pie dish Chill in the fridge for 20 minutes.
- Make the caramel filling by placing the brown sugar and dairy free spread in a small saucepan over a low heat Stir until melted and well combined Pour in the coconut condensed milk and cook for 5 minutes until you have a thick golden caramel Remove from the heat and stir in the dark chocolate.
- Pour over the biscuit base and return to the fridge for a couple of hours Top with the sliced banana Whip the cream and spread on top of the pie Dust with a little cocoa powder before serving.
Spread whipped cream mixture over bananas. Roughly chop salted chocolate; sprinkle onto pie. Make the banoffee pie in a deep tin if possible; if you use a shallow tin you will need a little less biscuit base. Make the chocolate curls by melting plain chocolate and pouring it onto a flat surface. Scrape the caramel into a pan with the chocolate, broken into chunks, and gently melt together.
If you find this Chocolate Banoffee Pie recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.
Originally posted 2021-07-23 17:19:53.