Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Mike's Smoked Wild Alaskan King Salmon Fillets & Grilled Asparagus recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mike's Smoked Wild Alaskan King Salmon Fillets & Grilled Asparagus recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Ways To Live Green And also Conserve Money In The Kitchen.
Remember when the only people who cared about the environment were tree huggers along with hippies? Those days are over, and it seems we all comprehend our role in stopping and possibly reversing the damage being done to our planet. The experts are agreed that we are unable to change things for the better without everyone’s active contribution. Each and every family must start creating changes that are environmentally friendly and they must do this soon. The cooking area is a good place to begin saving energy by going a lot more green.
A lot of electricity is wasted when fridges and freezers, both heavy users of electricity anyway, are not running efficiently. If you can get a new one, they use about 60% less than the old models that are more than ten years old. The correct temperature settings for your fridge and freezer, whereby you’ll be saving electricity and optimising the preservation of food, is 37F as well as 0F. You can certainly cut down how often the motor has to run by regularly cleaning the condenser, which will save on electricity.
As you can see, there are plenty of little things that you can do to save energy, as well as save money, in the kitchen alone. Efficient living is actually something we can all perform, without difficulty. It’s concerning being sensible, most of the time.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mike's smoked wild alaskan king salmon fillets & grilled asparagus recipe. You can have mike's smoked wild alaskan king salmon fillets & grilled asparagus using 17 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Mike's Smoked Wild Alaskan King Salmon Fillets & Grilled Asparagus:
- Provide of Alaskan King Salmon Filets.
- Get of Bricks Hickory Wood.
- You need of Apple Wood Shavings.
- Get of Alder Wood Shavings.
- Provide of Sea Salt.
- Take of Ground Sumac [a fantastic lemony flavored Cherokee herb for fish].
- Use of Lemon Pepper.
- Use of Granulated Garlic.
- Prepare of Olive Oil [+ reserves].
- You need of Fresh Dill.
- Take of Lemon Slices.
- Prepare of Fresh Asparagus [with olive oil & lemon pepper].
- Take of Shreaded Parmasean Cheese [for asparagus, if opted].
- Prepare of Packages Philadelphia Cream Cheese [optional].
- Provide of Chilled Capers [optional].
- Provide of Oversized Bagels [optional].
- Provide of Chilled Chardonnay.
Instructions to make Mike's Smoked Wild Alaskan King Salmon Fillets & Grilled Asparagus:
- Gather your woods and shavings..
- Place your woods and shavings in your smoker. Bring smoker up to 200°. Fill water reservoir 3/4 full. [not pictured but it sits directly underneath top grid].
- Rinse fillets and pat dry. Lightly coat both sides with olive oil. Check for any bones and pull of need be..
- Season your fillets to taste. Do not use fresh herbs to BBQ.Feel free to go heavy on the Sumac tho! Place salmon on a ventilated rack – skin side down. Do not use fresh herbs on anything BBQ/Grill style as they will only burn and wither quickly, Use only dried herbs when BBQ'ing/Smoking..
- Cover tightly and smoke for 1.5 hours. Monitor temperature to make sure she stays at a steady 200°..
- Check fish half way thru for doneness and re-seal smoker quickly. You don't want to flare your woods and burn them out. Look at her! Ain't she pretty?!.
- Rinse asparagus and pat dry. Cut off the bottom 2" of stems. Coat asparagus with garlic olive oil and season with lemon pepper and parmasean cheese. Grill for 30 minutes at 250°. Longer of need be depending upon thickness..
- Serve smoked salmon with fresh lemon slices and fresh dill..
- Feel free to turn any salmon leftovers into an elegant salmon bagel spread!.
If you find this Mike's Smoked Wild Alaskan King Salmon Fillets & Grilled Asparagus recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.