Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Banoffee Pie recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Banoffee Pie recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Turn to Food to Boost Your Mood.
Most of us have been conditioned to believe that comfort foods are bad and are to be avoided. At times, if the comfort food is candy or another junk food, this is very true. Other times, though, comfort foods can be altogether healthy and it’s good for you to consume them. There are several foods that actually can boost your moods when you consume them. If you seem to feel a little bit down and need a happiness pick me up, try a few of these.
Make a trail mixout of a variety of seeds and nuts. Peanuts, cashews, sunflower seeds, almonds, pumpkin seeds, etc are all great for helping to elevate your mood. This is possible as these foods are high in magnesium which raises serotonin production. Serotonin is called the “feel good” chemical substance and it tells your brain how you should be feeling at all times. The higher your levels of serotonin, the happier you are going to feel. Nuts, in addition to bettering your mood, can be a superb source of protein.
So you see, you don’t need to stuff your face with junk food when you are wanting to feel better! Test out these hints instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to banoffee pie recipe. To cook banoffee pie you only need 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Banoffee Pie:
- Get of crumbled digestive biscuits.
- You need of melted butter.
- Get of condensed milk.
- Take of Bananas.
- You need of amul cream.
- You need of powdered sugar.
- You need of instant coffee powder.
- You need of Chocolate shavings.
Instructions to make Banoffee Pie:
- Method: Crush the biscuits in a blender(Do not take Marie biscuits as they get soggy very soon).Take it out in a bowl and mix the melted butter into it..
- Set a layer of the same in a dish.Flatten it well and keep it in the refrigerator for 25-30 min so that it sets well and becomes firm..
- In order to prepare the toffee sauce take a can of condensed milk and give it 4 whistles in a pressure cooker. Submerge the whole can in the water. Let it cool down a bit (not much as the toffee sauce will thinken) Take it out in a bowl and whisk for a minute to smoothen it. Spread the toffee sauce on the biscuit layer. Keep it again in the refrigerator for 25 min so that it gets firm..
- For whisking the cream : I have taken Amul fresh cream. Cut it open and keep it in the refrigerator for minimum 4 hours. Take out the thick part of the cream in a chilled bowl (I have kept the bowl add well as whiskers in the freezer for an hour) Keep the bowl in a big tray or dish with ice cubes. Whisk it for 5-6 minutes or until it doubles and gets fluffy. Add in sugar and diluted coffee(coffee is optional).Whisk it again for 3-4 min till it thickens up..
- Take out the dish from the refrigerator and spread a layer of banana on it..
- Now gently spread the cream and set well.Garnish it with some chocolate shavings and keep it in the refrigerator for 40 minutes so that it sets well..
- Enjoy the creamilious banoffee pie.
I've heard of banoffee pie but I've never had it — just the sound of coffee whipped cream alone would make me try it! Then, place graham crackers, almonds, and hazelnuts in a sealed bag and beat them into small pieces with a rolling pin. This Thermomix Banoffee Pie is the perfect combination of pastry, caramel, fruit, cream and chocolate. Banoffee Pie is a delicious and easy pie with layers of bananas, dulce de leche and whipped cream! Banoffee pie, something my sister and I have a love affair with.
If you find this Banoffee Pie recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.
Originally posted 2021-07-23 04:00:58.