Ginger Chicken Stir Fry. Ginger is the star of this quick and easy stir fry chicken recipe that's best served over rice. Prep all ingredients in advance, as the actual cooking takes just minutes. Jump to the Ginger Chicken Stir Fry Recipe or read on to see our tips for making it.
Make it once and you might never call for Thai takeout again. This was one of the first Thai recipes I ever mastered and it became pretty. This delicious Chinese ginger chicken recipe combines the flavors of ginger, garlic, and cilantro to create amazingly tasty pieces of chicken. You can have Ginger Chicken Stir Fry using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Ginger Chicken Stir Fry
- Prepare 1 1/2-2 lbs of chicken breast, cut into bite sized pieces.
- You need 2 1/2 tbsp of cornstarch.
- It’s 2-3 tbsp of coconut oil.
- Prepare 1 1/2-2 cups of sliced carrots.
- It’s 1 of sliced peppers(any color.).
- Prepare 2 cups of broccoli florets.
- Prepare 2-3 of garlic cloves, minced.
- You need 1/3 cup of honey.
- You need 1/4 cup of soy sauce/liquid aminos.
- You need 2 tbsp of rice vinegar.
- It’s 2-3 tbsp of lemon juice.
- It’s 2 tbsp of fresh ginger, grated.
- It’s 2 tbsp of cold water.
Our Homemade Meal Prep Honey Ginger Chicken Stir Fry is a great alternative to takeout! The sauce is made with fresh ginger, soy sauce/tamari The sauce is made with fresh ginger, soy sauce/tamari, honey, and sriracha. This healthy chicken stir fry is flavorful, made with real ingredients, and. I love ginger chicken because this simple stir-fry dish takes the best of Chinese techniques and makes it easy for you to cook in your own kitchen.
Ginger Chicken Stir Fry instructions
- In a medium sized bowl or gallon sized ziplock bag, add the chicken and 1 1/2 tbsp of cornstarch. Mix together until the chicken is evenly coated..
- In a pan over medium heat, add 2 tbsp of of the coconut oil. Put the chicken into the pan and until cooked through and golden brown. Remove and put to the side..
- Using the same pan, add the peppers and carrots. Cook until they are fork tender, about 5 to 10 minutes. Add the broccoli and cook another 5 to 10 minutes. Remove and place to the side..
- In a small bowl, whisk together the garlic, honey, soy sauce, rice vinegar, lemon juice, and fresh ginger. In another bowl, whisk together 2 tbsp of cold water and 1 tbsp of cornstarch. Combine with the honey mixture. Pour into the pan and cook until somewhat thickened. About 1 1/2 minutes..
- Finally, add the chicken and vegetables to the pan to cook together for about 3 minutes..
If you've never had ginger chicken stir fry, the sauce is mild and savory with just a hint of sweetness that accentuates the ginger. Stir the chicken broth mixture and pour it into the skillet. But really, just about any stir-fry-friendly veggies would work here. Then add the stir-fry sauce you made earlier. Stir-fry until just combined and the chicken is cooked.
Originally posted 2020-12-31 05:35:12.