Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Grilled Salmon with Sautéed Mushrooms mixed Bell Peppers, and Greens Salad used BBQ Sauce recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Grilled Salmon with Sautéed Mushrooms mixed Bell Peppers, and Greens Salad used BBQ Sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Grilled Salmon with Sautéed Mushrooms mixed Bell Peppers, and Greens Salad used BBQ Sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen Can save you Cash.
Remember when the only people who cared about the natural environment were tree huggers and hippies? That has totally changed now, since we all seem to have an awareness that the planet is having troubles, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. According to the industry experts, to clean up the surroundings we are all going to have to make some changes. These types of modifications need to start occurring, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Continue reading for some methods to go green and save energy, largely in the kitchen.
Changing light bulbs is as good a place get started on as any. Of course you shouldn’t confine this to merely the kitchen area. The usual light bulbs are the incandescent type, which really should be replaced with compact fluorescent lightbulbs, which save energy. These bulbs are generally energy-efficient which means electricity consumption is definitely lower, and, while they cost a bit more to buy, will outlast an incandescent light ten times over. One of the extras is that for every one of these lightbulbs used, it means that approximately ten normal lightbulbs less will probably end up at a landfill site. You also have to get the practice of turning off the lights when there is nobody in a place. In the kitchen is where you’ll frequently discover members of a family, and often the lights usually are not turned off until the last person goes to bed. Of course this also happens in other rooms, not simply the kitchen. Make a habit of having the lights on only when they are required, and you’ll be surprised at the amount of electricity you save.
The kitchen by itself offers you many small methods by which energy and money can be saved. Environmentally friendly living just isn’t that difficult. Mostly, all it takes is a little common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to grilled salmon with sautéed mushrooms mixed bell peppers, and greens salad used bbq sauce recipe. You can have grilled salmon with sautéed mushrooms mixed bell peppers, and greens salad used bbq sauce using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Grilled Salmon with Sautéed Mushrooms mixed Bell Peppers, and Greens Salad used BBQ Sauce:
- Provide of Greens salad as your choice.
- Use of Salmon (I used frozen salmon from Costco it comes in package. So I used only 1 package because this lunch only for myself. And of course I have to defrost first before cook it).
- Take 2 of big mushrooms cut long wide. (optional).
- Use of Bell Peppers.
- Provide of BBQ sauce.
- Provide to taste of Salt.
- Provide to taste of Pepper.
- Provide of Lemon juice.
- Prepare of Chili flake (optional).
- You need 1 tsp of cornstarch.
- You need of Water.
- Take of Oil.
- Take of Mushrooms powder (optional) you can use chicken powder if you want.
Steps to make Grilled Salmon with Sautéed Mushrooms mixed Bell Peppers, and Greens Salad used BBQ Sauce:
- First, marinate salmon with salt, pepper, a bit oil and dash of mushrooms powder. Marinated for at least 10-15 minutes..
- For the salad: Put the greens salad into a bowl. Now make the dressing by adding 1tbsp of BBQ sauce, add lemon juice, salt and pepper to taste. Then pour into the salad toss and coat. Set aside..
- Heat up the non-stick pan, sprays with cooking spray or brush it with little oil and grilled the salmon..
- While the salmon is grilling, heat up another pan sauteed the mushrooms and bell paper, splash with a little water to avoid burn. Adding the BBQ sauce, salt, pepper, and mushrooms powder. Add little bit water and cook through but not mushy. Add chili flake then mixed well..
- In the small bowl combine the cornstarch and water, stir well and pour into the sauté mushrooms. Mixed well, taste it and turn off the heat..
- You have to check on your salmon frequency while you sautéed the mushrooms and bell peppers. Flipped it over and continued cook the salmon until it done..
- To assembly: adding the salad on the plate, add salmon, and lastly top with sautéed mushrooms and bell pepper. And here you go, your food is ready to serve. Enjoy❤️.
If you find this Grilled Salmon with Sautéed Mushrooms mixed Bell Peppers, and Greens Salad used BBQ Sauce recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.