Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Homemade Ham & Vegetable Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Homemade Ham & Vegetable Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Guidelines For Living Green And Lowering costs Within the Kitchen.
It was not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern concerning the well-being of the surroundings. That’s a thing of the past now, with everybody being aware of the problems besetting the planet as well as the shared responsibility we have for turning things around. According to the industry experts, to clean up the environment we are all going to have to make some improvements. Each and every family must start making changes that are environmentally friendly and they have to do this soon. Keep reading for some ways to go green and save energy, mainly in the kitchen.
While it may not taste as good, cooking food in the microwave as an alternative to in the oven will save you a packet of money. As soon as you find out it takes 75% more energy to cook in the oven, you may look for more ways to use the microwave. When compared with your stove, you can make boiled water as well as steamed vegetables faster, and use considerably less energy, by using countertop appliances. You would be forgiven for thinking that an automatic dishwasher uses a lot more energy than washing dishes the old-fashioned method, but you would be wrong. You get the maximum energy savings by fully loading the dishwasher just before commencing a wash cycle. Don’t dry the dishes using heat, use the cool dry or air dry options to increase the money you save.
The kitchen on its own provides you with many small ways by which energy and money can be saved. Efficient living is actually something we can all accomplish, without difficulty. It’s concerning being practical, most of the time.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to homemade ham & vegetable soup recipe. To make homemade ham & vegetable soup you only need 14 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Homemade Ham & Vegetable Soup:
- Get 2 of 32- oz.containers of chickin broth.
- Use 1 of 28-oz. can of diced tomatoes.
- Use 1 large of onion- peeled- chopped.
- Provide 1 of 2 # bag of frozen mixed vegetables.
- Take 1 cup of leftover ham broth ( from your ham you have already made).
- You need 3 cup of chopped ham.
- You need 3 medium of potatoes – peeled- chopped.
- You need 2 cup of chopped celery.
- Use 3 cup of chopped cabbage.
- Provide 1 tbsp of chopped parsley.
- Provide 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
- Use 6 cup of water.
- Prepare 1 cup of corn.
- Provide 1 cup of lima beans.
Steps to make Homemade Ham & Vegetable Soup:
- Bring water, ham broth , chicken broth to a boil.In a good size stock pot..
- Meanwhile chop all of you veggies.When it comes back to a boil. Add all of your chopped veggies, frozen bag of vegetables, parsley. Salt and pepper to your taste.Bring back to a boil. Simmer on medium high heat for a about 45 min. Check for doneness…..
- This makes pretty much. So I keep some to eat. Put the rest in containers or freezer bags. Freeze for another day. Just thaw warm up and enjoy. Simmer about 45 min. On medium high heat.Check for doneness..
If you find this Homemade Ham & Vegetable Soup recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.
Originally posted 2020-12-31 20:15:00.