Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Ham 🐷Soup 🥣 recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Ham 🐷Soup 🥣 recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Ham 🐷Soup 🥣 recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
Everyone knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a nutritious and balanced diet and get a proper amount of exercise. The worst part is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have enough time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. When our work day is done, most people do not prefer to go to the gym. People crave salty and sweet, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You should be pleased to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super hard work. If you keep going with it, you’ll get all of the required nutrients and exercise. Here are some tips to be as healthful as possible.
Make smart choices when grocery shopping. Making good decisions when shopping for groceries means that you’ll be able to eat nutritious meals without a lot of effort. Think about it: you aren’t going to want to cope with a hectic store or a long drive through line at the end of the day. You want to go to your apartment and make something from your kitchen. Make sure that what you have at home is nutritious. This way—even if you decide on something slightly greasy or not as good for you as it could be, you’re still selecting foods that are better for you than you would get at the local diner or fast food drive through window.
There are a lot of things that work toward your getting healthy. Not all of them necessitate fancy gym memberships or restrained diets. You can do little things each day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being intelligent about the choices you make each day is a start. Getting as much exercise as possible is another factor. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indication of your lifestyle choices. You want your body to be powerful too.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to ham 🐷soup 🥣 recipe. To make ham 🐷soup 🥣 you only need 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Ham 🐷Soup 🥣:
- Provide of Ham (leftover from Thanksgiving), cut up.
- You need 1 tablespoon of margarine.
- You need 1 of onion, chopped.
- You need 5 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Get 2 cans of beef broth (14 ounce).
- Use 1 can of white beans (15.5 ounce), undrained.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of oregano.
- You need 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Use 1/4 teaspoon of Sazon complete.
- Use 1/2 cup of egg noodles.
- Use 1 cup of green beans (I’m using frozen).
Instructions to make Ham 🐷Soup 🥣:
- In a large pot heat up your margarine……..
- Sauté onion until tender, then add minced garlic…….
- Next add to pot : beef broth, white beans, oregano, black pepper and Sazon, heat until mixture boils……
- Now add your cut up ham, stir well……
- Next add the egg noodles and green beans, heat for several minutes until egg noodles are tender…..
- Serve and enjoy 😉!.
When it is cooked enough, add to the broth of ham, mix the flour and add the greens. Hearty White Bean and Ham Soup, perfect for cold winter days! White beans, ham shanks, onions, celery, carrots, garlic, Tabasco, and herbs make this delicious ham and bean soup a cool weather classic. The basis of this hearty soup is gammon or ham plus other ingredients as desired, in this instance it's peas, potatoes and leeks. It can easily be altered as required, but I like to make it quite thick with chunky bits of veg and ham, served with a thick slice of warm bread & butter.
If you find this Ham 🐷Soup 🥣 recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.
Originally posted 2021-07-22 05:42:36.