Crockpot Sausage and Beans.
You can cook Crockpot Sausage and Beans using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Crockpot Sausage and Beans
- You need 1 lb of kalbasa.
- Prepare 1 lb of hot sausage (or mild).
- It’s 10 oz of navy beans (I used frozen).
- You need 10 oz of black beans (I used frozen).
- It’s 1 medium of onion, chopped.
- Prepare 3 of jalapenos, sliced.
- Prepare 4 clove of garlic, minced.
- You need 24 oz of tomatoes, diced can.
- It’s 1 of bay leaf.
- It’s 4 of Sazon seasoning from Goya.
- You need 3 cup of warm water.
- You need 1 of salt and pepper.
- It’s 2 of beef bouillon cubes.
- Prepare 1 loaf of corn bread.
Crockpot Sausage and Beans instructions
- Cook the sausage and kalbasa. I used my grill but you can fry or bake..
- While the meat is cooking, put all of the remaining ingredients in a crockpot and stir till combined..
- When meats are cooked, slice at an angle about 3/8" thick. Place into crockpot and stir till combined..
- Turn crockpot on low for 8-10 hours or high for 4-5 hours..
- I made my own corn bread with corn and jalapenos but feel free to buy a loaf if that works better for you..
- When proper time has passed, remove bay leaf. Place a piece of corn bread in a bowl and scoop the sausage and beans on to and enjoy..