Easy No Bake Italian Meatballs. Bake up a batch of these tender, tasty Italian-seasoned meatballs with hints of Romano cheese and parsley. Great flavor.these are excellent and so easy to make. This recipe will be my go to for meatballs.
So easy to make, juicy and flavorful. They're perfect for appetizers, meatballs subs or on top of spaghetti. If you're a fan of Italian food, you're going to love this easy meatball recipe! You can have Easy No Bake Italian Meatballs using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy No Bake Italian Meatballs
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- It’s 1/4 cup of whole milk.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Italian bread crumbs.
- You need 1/3 cup of grated Parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of freshly chopped Italian parsley.
- You need 1 teaspoon of dried Italian seasoning.
- It’s 3 cloves of finely minced garlic.
- You need 1/2 Cup of finely diced onion.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of table salt.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
- It’s 1 pound of fresh 80/20 ground beef.
- You need of Addition cheese for toppings.
It's a staple and is so simple to whip up. Look no further for a delicious baked meatball recipe. The come together easy and you can easily double the batch to freeze one for later. These homemade Italian meatballs are flavor packed with lots of healthy additions and then baked making them super easy to make.
Easy No Bake Italian Meatballs instructions
- Mix first 10 ingredients together until well blended. Let sit for around 5 minutes to come together. If using Dried parsley, do not use a 1/4 cup. Its way to strong in flavor. Maybe a tablespoon at most..
- Mix in gently the ground beef, until the mixture just comes together..
- Add your favorite marinara sauce to a large stock pot and bring to a simmer. Form meatballs to the size of your liking, and add single layer in simmering sauce. Cover and let simmer about 15 minutes. After 15 minutes gently turn each meatball over and continue simmering another 10 minutes. They should be done at this point. They will get more tough the longer you cook them..
- Top with your favorite cheese, or any other toppings that you like. Or serve them with pasta for a family style meal. Enjoy.
These meatballs also have lots of smart swaps and good for you extras like zucchini and carrots added to the mix. Kids don't seem to notice them especially since. My kids love this Italian meatball recipe and devour the meatballs every time they're served. Perfect with your favorite pasta and packed in school lunches! This Easy Italian Meatball Bake comes together quickly and is made with only a few simple ingredients!
Originally posted 2021-01-09 14:14:31.