Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Powerpunch Brunch recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Powerpunch Brunch recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen Can save you Cash.
Until fairly recently any individual who indicated concern about the degradation of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. That has completely changed now, since we all apparently have an awareness that the planet is having troubles, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. Unless everyone begins to start living more environmentally friendly we won’t be able to resolve the problems of the environment. Each and every family must start creating changes that are environmentally friendly and they have to do this soon. Here are some tips that can help you save energy, primarily by making your cooking area more green.
Although it may not taste as good, baking food in the microwave instead of in the oven will save you a packet of money. If you find out it will require 75% more energy to cook in the oven, you may look for more ways to use the microwave. When it relates to boiling water and steaming vegetables, you can save a lot of energy and do the job faster with countertop appliances rather than a stove. You would be forgiven for thinking that an automatic dishwasher uses much more energy than washing dishes the old-fashioned manner, but you would be wrong. Particularly if you make certain the dishwasher is full prior to starting a cycle. Conserve even more money by air drying as well as cool drying your dishes instead of heat drying them.
The kitchen alone offers you many small methods by which energy and money can be saved. It is quite uncomplicated to live green, all things considered. It’s related to being functional, most of the time.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to powerpunch brunch recipe. To make powerpunch brunch you only need 12 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Powerpunch Brunch:
- Take 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Use 1 cup of chopped spinach.
- Get 1 of tin of tuna.
- Use 4 of eggs.
- Get 3 of sprigs of spring onion sliced.
- Get 2 slice of low GI Seeded brown bread toasted and crumbed. Any other bread can be used if you prefer..
- Get of garlic salt.
- Take of portuguese chicken spice.
- Get of cayenne pepper / paprika.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of grated cheese.
- You need 1 of dollop of sour cream.
- Provide 1 of coriander to garnish.
Steps to make Powerpunch Brunch:
- Heat olive oil in a pan.
- Add chopped spinach to oil.
- Cook on medium heat until spinach wilts, add some garlic salt to season..
- In a separate bowl, combine tuna, eggs and chopped spring onion..
- Season egg mixture with some Portuguese chicken spice and garlic salt (bare in mind that you have added some seasoning to the spinach).
- Add toasted bread crumbs to egg mixture and mix well..
- Pour egg mixture to heated pan with spinach and allow to cook. This will take just a few minutes..
- Once cook on one side turn mixture over to allow other side to cook. (I used a plate to flip it without breaking… Simply place a plate over the pan then flip it onto the plate then slide egg back onto the pan from the plate)..
- Top with grated cheese and cover briefly so that the cheese can melt..
- Plate and finish off by sprinkling some cayenne pepper or paprika over the top followed by a dollop of sour cream and garnishing with some fresh coriander..
- NB. As an alternative to flipping the egg you can top with cheese and bake in a moderate oven until cooked then remove, top with dollop of sour cream, garnish with corriander and serve..
- Serve and Enjoy!.
If you find this Powerpunch Brunch recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.