Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Easy Italian Ricotta Cheese Meatballs recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Easy Italian Ricotta Cheese Meatballs recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Italian Ricotta Cheese Meatballs recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
Every person knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a nutritious and balanced diet and get a proper amount of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t always enough time or energy for us to really do the things we need to do. When our work day is done, most people do not wish to go to the gym. We want a yummy, greasy burger, not an equally scrumptious salad (unless we’re vegetarians). The good news is that making wise decisions doesn’t have to be a chore. With practice you can get all of the nutrients and the physical exercise that you need. Here are some hints to be as healthful as possible.
Drink water, not alternative beverages. Having a soda or a cup of coffee every once in a while isn’t a terrible idea. Using them for your sole source of hydration, however, is dumb. Choosing water instead of other beverage adds to your body’s health and allows it stay hydrated. You’re also cutting hundreds of calories from your diet— without having to resort to terrible tasting diet food. Water is often the key to successful weight-loss and healthfulness.
There are lots of things you can pursue to become healthy. Not all of them require fancy gym memberships or restricted diets. Little things, when done every single day, can do a lot to help you get healthy and lose pounds. Being smart when you choose your food and activities is where it begins. Trying to get in as much physical exercise as possible is another. Don’t ignore that health isn’t only about just how much you weigh. You need to help to make your body as strong you can make it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to easy italian ricotta cheese meatballs recipe. To make easy italian ricotta cheese meatballs you only need 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Italian Ricotta Cheese Meatballs:
- Prepare 2 of Eggs.
- Get 1 of \2 Cup Ricotta Cheese.
- Take 1 of \4 Cup Grated Parmesan Cheese.
- Use 1 of \2 Cup Italian Breadcrumbs.
- Prepare 1 Teaspoon of Table Salt.
- Use 1 of \2 Teaspoon Cracked Black Pepper.
- You need 1 of \2 Medium Onion Minced Dice.
- Provide 2 Cloves of Garlic Minced Diced.
- Prepare 1 of \4 Cup Chopped "FRESH" Parsley.
- Take 1 Teaspoon of Dried Italian Seasoning.
- Use 1 Pound of Ground Beef.
- Provide 30 Ounces of Marinara Sauce.
Instructions to make Easy Italian Ricotta Cheese Meatballs:
- Combine first 10 ingredients in a mixing bowl. Let set for a few minutes. Note: if using dried parsley flakes, 1Tablespoon is plenty..
- Mix in ground beef until mixture comes together. Do not over mix. Keep mixture cool until ready to cook..
- Heat marinara sauce to a low simmer in stock pot. Gently add meatballs and cover. Simmer meatballs for 20 minutes. Gently flip meatballs over and simmer another 10 minutes. Shake pot around every 5 minutes or so to keep anything from sticking..
- Garnish with any additional cheese of your liking. Goes well with pasta for a very hearty meal. Enjoy.
I learned from my Mother-In-Law that by cooking meatballs in the sauce, you create. This ricotta cheese mixture is perfect for using as a filling for all of your Italian baked dishes such as lasagna, baked ziti, manicotti, or stuffed shells. In fact, the recipe comes courtesy of my half-Italian father who is responsible for teaching me how to cook. This mixture is so simple to make. These Ricotta Zucchini "Meatballs" are melt-in-your-mouth-amazing!
If you find this Easy Italian Ricotta Cheese Meatballs recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.