Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Doughnuts with sourdough starter recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Doughnuts with sourdough starter recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
We all understand that, in order to really be healthy, nutritious and balanced meal plans are important as are good amounts of exercise. The unfortunate thing is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have the time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. When our work day is complete, most people do not wish to go to the gym. A delicious, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a leafy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). The good news is that making wise decisions doesn’t have to be a chore. If you keep at it, you’ll get all of the required foods and activites. Here are some ideas to be as healthy as possible.
Water is the most effective beverage out there. Soda and coffee, when ingested in small amounts, aren’t that bad. Using them for your lone source of hydration, conversely, is dumb. When you choose water more than other beverages you are helping your body stay very healthful and hydrated. This also helps you lower your caloric intake by hundreds of points without requiring you to buy and eat disgusting diet foods. Effective weight loss efforts often depend entirely on water consumption.
There are all sorts of activities that you can do to get wholesome. Not all of them require fancy gym memberships or restrained diets. It is the little things you choose on a daily basis that really help you with weight loss and becoming healthy. Being clever when you choose your food and activities is where it begins. A proper amount of physical activity each day is also important. Remember: being healthy isn’t just about losing weight. You need to help to make your body as strong as possible.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to doughnuts with sourdough starter recipe. To make doughnuts with sourdough starter you need 6 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Doughnuts with sourdough starter:
- Use of White flour starter.
- Provide of all purpose flour or 300 gr strong bread flour.
- Use of egg yolks – room temperature.
- Provide of sugar (100 gr for sweet doughnuts) or 4 tbsp honey.
- You need of melted butter.
- Get of warm milk.
Steps to make Doughnuts with sourdough starter:
- Beat egg yolks with sugar or honey, add the melted butter. Mix it..
- Add the starter to the warm milk, mix it well..
- Mix the egg mixture to the milk mixture and slowly add the flour. Stir it with your wooden spoon until it is homogenised..
- Time for kneading, remove out the dough on your counter top. If you feel the dough a bit sticky to you, you may 1 – 2 tbsp flour but not too much. Knead the dough for 12 – 15 minutes. You may use slap / flip and fold technique. Dough should be elastic and smooth. If you have kitchen mixer, you may use it to knead the dough for 5 minutes until the dough is elastic and smooth..
- Place the dough in a greased bowl and let it rise for 3 – 5 hours. Cover it with kitchen towel..
- When the dough double in volume. Take it out on your slightly floured counter, stretch the dough / roll it to 1 cm thickness. It will be softer than regular doughnut dough. Cut out the dough with ring cutter. Place it on the parchment paper or floured baking tray. For the rest dough, you can knead it and stretch it again. Cut it. the leftover dough, you may just leave it on its shapes..
- Cover the doughnuts with kitchen towel. Let it rise for one and half hours. Poke the dough. If the indent/poke you make with your finger stays longer / does not spring back quickly, the doughnuts are ready to be fried..
- Heat the oil in a pot, minimun filled it 1/4 pot – 1/2 pot full with oil. Do not over heat the oil. You may use a chopstick or wooden stick to test the oil. If the bubbles appear around the stick, the oil is ready to be used..
- Place in two to three doughnuts once, fry it for 2 mins each side until golden brown. Bring it out to a plate with a paper napkin to absorb the extra oil..
- Fry the rest of the doughnuts. Let it cool down. Let us make a bite first. looks great inside..
- While cooling down, prepare the toppings such as plate with icing sugar powder, bowl of melted chocolate, bowl of chopped nut, or some jam, and many mores..
- Dip each doughnut with the toppings. Your doughnuts are ready to be enjoyed..
What kind of starter does this recipe use? This recipe works great with unfed sourdough discard that is room temperature. The best results come from starters that have been sitting on your counter and fed often, within the last day or. — Bon Appetite Yeast doughnuts with sourdough starter instead of yeast. Remove dough from container and roll and cut cold dough. A sourdough starter is a fermented dough made of water and flour, filled with naturally occurring wild yeast and lactobacilli.
If you find this Doughnuts with sourdough starter recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.