Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Easy! American Cookies recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Easy! American Cookies recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy! American Cookies recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Information on How to Boost Your Mood with Food.
Many of us think that comfort foods are terrible for us and that we ought to keep away from them. At times, if the comfort food is a sugary food or some other junk food, this is true. Otherwise, comfort foods may be extremely nourishing and good for you. There are some foods that actually can raise your moods when you consume them. If you are feeling a little bit down and you’re in need of a happiness pick me up, try some of these.
It’s not hard to drive away your bad mood when you are eating grains. Quinoa, barley, teff, millet, etc are all excellent for helping you feel happier. These grains can help you feel full for longer as well, which is a mood improver. It’s easy to feel a little bit off when you are starving! The reason these grains are so great for your mood is that they are not hard to digest. You digest these grains quicker than other foods which can help promote your blood sugar levels, which, in turn, helps make you feel better, mood wise.
Now you realize that junk food isn’t necessarily what you have to eat when you are wanting to help your moods get better. Try some of these hints instead.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to easy! american cookies recipe. You can cook easy! american cookies using 8 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Easy! American Cookies:
- Use of Cake flour.
- Prepare of Butter.
- Prepare of Sugar.
- Get of Egg.
- Get of Heavy cream.
- Provide of Vanilla extract.
- Use of bar Chocolate bar.
- You need of Nuts (whatever you like).
Instructions to make Easy! American Cookies:
- Mix the butter until it has a cream-like consistency..
- Add sugar and mix well..
- Add a beaten egg little by little and mix it all in (It will separate if you add it all at once, so add a bit and mix and repeat)..
- Add the cream and mix everything together..
- Add the flour and mix gently without kneading..
- It's fine if it ends up a bit floury like in the photo. You can add vanilla extract here if you like..
- Roughly break up the nuts and chocolate..
- Then mix them into the dough..
- Even if it was a bit floury in Step 6, make sure you mix it to a good consistency here..
- Use a spoon to drop pieces of the dough onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper..
- Use the back of a fork to flatten them, and bake in a 170℃ (340℉) oven for 15-20 minutes..
- That's it!.
If you find this Easy! American Cookies recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.