Roasted Red Pepper Porcupine Meatballs. Zesty porcupine meatballs simmered in a flavorful tomato sauce with peppers. This video shows you how to make porcupine meatballs with a zesty tomato and red wine sauce. You'll combine ground beef with uncooked rice and seasonings.
Whether you devour it straight from the pan, alongside toasted Italian bread, or over pasta it makes a fantastic meal! Growing up we were more likely to find beans in our pasta dishes than veggie meatballs. Need Roasted Red Peppers for a recipe? You can cook Roasted Red Pepper Porcupine Meatballs using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Roasted Red Pepper Porcupine Meatballs
- Prepare 1.5 lbs of lean ground beef.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of uncooked long-grain white rice (divided).
- It’s 1/4 cup of water.
- You need 1 of egg.
- You need 1 of small shallot finely diced.
- Prepare 1 tbs of minced garlic.
- Prepare 1 tbs of fresh parsley chopped.
- It’s 1 tsp of Chipotle powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of paprika.
- It’s to taste of Salt and Pepper.
- You need 1 (10.25 Oz) of can roasted red pepper soup.
- Prepare 1 (8 Oz) of can tomato sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of water.
- It’s 2 tsp of Worcestershire sauce.
Make them at home with Ina Garten's easy recipe from Barefoot Contessa on Food Network Remove the stem from each pepper and cut them in quarters. Place bell peppers in blender; cover and blend until smooth. Add cheese and Italian dressing; cover and blend until mixed. Turkey and roasted red pepper panini
Roasted Red Pepper Porcupine Meatballs step by step
- In a large mixing bowl, combine beef, 1/4 cup rice, egg, parsley, shallot, garlic, paprika, salt & pepper, and 1/4 cup water. Mix thoroughly and shape into 2” meatballs and place in a high-sided skillet (with cover) with space in between meatballs..
- Mix remaining tomato sauce, roasted red pepper soup, 1/2 cup water, and Worcestershire sauce and pour over meatballs..
- Add the remaining 1/4 cup rice in between the meatballs and make sure rice is coated with the sauce so it will cook properly..
- Heat oven to 350° and place covered skillet in oven for 55 minutes..
- Top with chopped parsley and ENJOY!.
With nothing more than some basic ingredients, this toasty panini from Williams-Sonoma adds a lot more excitement to a basic turkey sandwich. Taleggio cheese is phenomenal in this panini, but it can be tricky to find. Easy roasted red pepper hummus recipe with sweet red bell peppers, chickpeas, garlic, and tahini. This recipe is simple to make and makes hummus that's so much better than Jump to the full Roasted Red Pepper Hummus Recipe or watch our quick recipe video showing you how to make it. Red peppers can also be roasted outdoors on the gas grill.