Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Sweet BBQ Old Country Meatballs recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Sweet BBQ Old Country Meatballs recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sweet BBQ Old Country Meatballs recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
We all understand that, in order to really be healthful, nutritious and balanced meal plans are important as are good amounts of exercise. Unfortunately, we do not always have the time or the energy that this type of lifestyle involves. At the end of the day, most of us want to go home, not to the gym. People crave sweets and salts, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You will be delighted to discover that getting healthy doesn’t have to be hard. With practice you can get all of the nutrients and the physical exercise that you need. Here are some tips to be as healthful as possible.
Drink water, not other drinks. Having a soda or a cup of coffee every once in a while isn’t a bad idea. Getting all your hydration from them is a horrendous idea. Choosing water as opposed to other beverage adds to your body’s health and allows it stay hydrated. You’re also cutting hundreds of calories from your diet— without having to resort to terrible tasting diet food. Water is often one of the keys to successful weight reduction and healthfulness.
There are many things you can go after to become healthy. Extensive gym visits and directly defined diets are not always the answer. It is the little things you choose on a daily basis that really help you with weight loss and getting healthy. Make smart choices every day is a great start. A suitable amount of physical activity each day is also important. Remember: being healthy isn’t just about slimming down. You need to help to make your body as strong it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to sweet bbq old country meatballs recipe. To make sweet bbq old country meatballs you need 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Sweet BBQ Old Country Meatballs:
- Use 1 lb of ground beef.
- Get 1 cup of raisins.
- Prepare 1 box of stuffing mix.
- Prepare 1 package of onion soup mix.
- Provide 2 of small or medium eggs.
- Provide 1 cup of chopped green onion.
- Provide 1 of medium yellow onion chopped.
- Provide 1 of medium green pepper chopped.
- Get 1 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Get 1 cup of brown sugar.
- Provide 1/2 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- Use 1 cup of bbq sauce.
- Prepare of Salt.
- Take of Pepper.
- Provide of Garlic powder.
Instructions to make Sweet BBQ Old Country Meatballs:
- Preheat the oven for 425°. Combine ground beef in a large mixing bowl with stuffing mix and chopped veggies..
- Add remaining ingredients to mixing bowl. Season to taste..
- Dig in! Mix all ingredients together thoroughly just as you would for a meatloaf. Roll the mixture into desired sized balls and place in muffin pan or on a baking sheet..
- Cook in the oven at 425° for 45 minutes or until meat is cooked all the way through and meatballs begin to brown around the edges..
- You can serve them as they are. Or mix them in with your spaghetti sauce. Or Make meatball sub sandwiches…..
- Or, you can top them with melted mozzarella and your favorite bbq sauce as I did because it was Super Delicious! Serve & Enjoy!.
Add Frozen Meatballs to your Instant Pot. Add the water, place your lid on (Sealed) and then. Cooked meatballs, after naturally releasing them and draining. Sweets & Meats BBQ is family owned and operated. We specialize in barbeque smoked meats, homemade sides, and desserts.
If you find this Sweet BBQ Old Country Meatballs recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.