Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Sourdough bread recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Sourdough bread recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sourdough bread recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
You already understand that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be sensible and wholesome and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t always enough time or energy for us to really do the things we need to do. When our work day is finished, most people do not prefer to go to the gym. A delicious, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a leafy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You will be delighted to discover that becoming healthy doesn’t have to be hard. If you keep at it, you’ll get all of the required exercise and healthy food. Here are some ideas to be as healthful as possible.
Consider the stairs. Stroll up the stairs to where you live or work as opposed to using the elevator. While this will be hard to do if you live on or if your job is on a super high level floor in a skyscraper, taking the stairs to a home or office on, say, the fifth floor is totally do-able. Even if you do live or work on one of the upper floors, you can still get off of the elevator first and climb up the stairs the rest of the way. Lots of people choose the easy elevator ride instead of making an efforts on the stairs. Even if you only have a single flight to climb, climbing along it during the day is a great way to get additional exercise.
There are all sorts of activities that you can do to get wholesome. Extensive gym visits and narrowly defined diets are not always the solution. Little things, when done every single day, can do a great deal to make it easier to get healthy and lose pounds. Being smart about the selections you make each day is a start. Looking to get in as much exercise as possible is another. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indication of your lifestyle choices. You want your body to be strong too.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to sourdough bread recipe. You can have sourdough bread using 4 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Sourdough bread:
- Provide 110 g of starter.
- Get 415 g of bottled water.
- Get 646 g of bread flour.
- Get 12 g of salt.
Instructions to make Sourdough bread:
- Combine water and flour.
- Form into ball and let sit covered in bowl for 1 hr to let gluten start activating (Autolyse).
- Now add starter and then salt and use hands to combine.
- Now you should knead dough for around 15mins until you can pull dough and it doesn’t break and you can see some light through it (this is the window pane test).
- Form into ball and and put in bowl (no flour or oil) – cover with damo towel and rest for 4 hrs.
- Now you can shape ball by pulling sides over and over until nice and tight on one side (this is the envelope fold).
- Lightly rice flour cloth in bowl and rest upside down for another 30mins covered with towel (or for stronger sour dough taste leave for at least 8 hours covered in fridge).
- Preheat oven to 290c with hot skillet and baking dish on bottom.
- Place ball on skillet and score with big X across.
- Place in oven for 35mins and turn down to 230c and put boiling water in baking tray.
- Turn off oven and leave in for another 15mins (or less if you don’t want really brown crust).
- Place on cooling tray for at least 1 hour.
- Eat and enjoy.
Sourdough bread has a thick, chewy crust and soft, airy interior. It is comforting, savory and so easy to make using only using flour, salt, and water. Learn how to make your own starter, maintain it, and turn. Learn to make Sourdough & discover why sourdough is the healthiest bread. It is #sourdoughseptember and time to celebrate the harvest and baking for the year to.
If you find this Sourdough bread recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.