Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Corned Beef Dip recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Corned Beef Dip recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Corned Beef Dip recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Make You Happy.
In general, people have been taught to think that “comfort” foods are terrible for the body and have to be avoided. If your comfort food is candy or junk food this is true. Other times, however, comfort foods can be altogether nutritious and it’s good for you to eat them. There are several foods that really can raise your moods when you consume them. When you feel a little down and are needing an emotional boost, try some of these.
Cold water fish are wonderful for eating if you wish to fight depression. Salmon, herring, tuna, mackerel, trout, etcetera, they’re all high in omega-3s and DHA. These are two substances that promote the quality and function of the grey matter in your brain. It’s true: consuming a tuna fish sandwich can really help you fight depression.
So you see, you don’t have to turn to junk food or foods that are not good for you so you can feel better! Try some of these instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to corned beef dip recipe. You can have corned beef dip using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Corned Beef Dip:
- Prepare of cream cheese (8 oz box).
- Use of to 1 full container of sour cream (your choice).
- Provide of green onions.
- Get of Buddig corned beef (2 oz pkg).
- Take of garlic.
- Use of Optional – plastic wrap or leave in bowl.
Instructions to make Corned Beef Dip:
- Let the cream cheese sit out for an hour to get warm and soft..
- Using a food processor or cut very, very small, the corned beef, onions and garlic, put in a mixing bowl..
- Add the sour cream and cream cheese to the bowl and use a mixer (I don't recommend mixing by hand)..
- Optional – Scoop dip onto a sheet of plastic wrap, wrap completely and form/shape into a ball..
- Place dip into refrigerator for about 2 hrs to get cold..
- Serve with crackers and enjoy..
If you find this Corned Beef Dip recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.
Originally posted 2021-07-24 18:51:59.