Meatball Sub Homecook style. Perfect Homemade Pancakes (Japanese Soufflé Vs. Imagine a meatball sub stuffed inside pie crust.yeah, we know. This Meatball Sub Casserole is one of my favorite meals to cook for my family.
Slice your baguette open (not all the way through) But you can just use one slice and have an open-style sub kinda thing. Can I make the meatballs ahead. Actually this is sorta dinner…sorta lunch or sorta appetizer food. You can cook Meatball Sub Homecook style using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Meatball Sub Homecook style
- You need 1 quart of leftover sauce, swiss chicken pattie atop linguine.
- You need 1 pound of beef meatballs.
- It’s 4 of hotdog buns.
- You need 4 tablespoons of butter softened.
- Prepare 4 slices of swiss cheese.
- You need 1/2 cup of grated Parmesan cheese for sauce.
- You need 4 tablespoons of grated Parmesan cheese for topping.
- It’s 4 tablespoons of shredded sharp cheddar cheese.
- You need 2 tablespoons of sugar for sauce.
And let's just say I'm still working on losing the ell-bees I gained while I was there! Long story short, I swiped the idea for these Meatball Subs on a Stick from one of the entries. This Italian Meatball Sub recipe is loaded with delicious ingredients including our Cooked Perfect Italian Style Meatballs, creating the perfect sandwich. This recipe scales easily; make the meatballs* ahead of time to feed a group with little fuss.
Meatball Sub Homecook style instructions
- Turn broiler on hi. Brown the meatballs. Add the sauce, sugar, and 1/2 cup of Parmesan cheese. Simmer 20 minutes covered..
- Brush the softened butter to the hotdog buns. Put the buns under the broiler, till lightly browned..
- Add the meatballs swiss cheese and a little more sauce..
- Add cheddar cheese and parmesan. Put under the broiler till cheese melts. Serve I hope you enjoy!!!.
Tiny meatball subs with red sauce and mozzarella cheese are perfect for entertaining. Best meatball subs I have made. Subbed italian bread crumbs for the crackers and did not add salt. Used a slice of provolone instead of shredded cheese. meatball. Serve meatballs with some sauce on toasted submarine sandwich buns.