Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Fried Bhindi Masala recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Fried Bhindi Masala recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen Could save you Cash.
Remember when the only men and women who cared about the ecosystem were tree huggers along with hippies? That’s a thing of the past now, with everybody being aware of the problems besetting the planet and also the shared responsibility we have for turning things around. The experts are agreed that we are not able to change things for the better without everyone’s active contribution. This must happen soon and living in approaches more friendly to the environment should become a mission for every individual family. The kitchen area is a good place to start saving energy by going a lot more green.
A massive amount of electricity is definitely consumed by freezers and refrigerators, and it’s even worse if they are working inefficiently. You can certainly save up to 60% on energy when you get a new one, in comparison with those from longer than ten years ago. The correct temperature for food is 37F within the fridge and 0F in the freezer, and sticking to these will use less electricity. Checking that the condenser is actually clean, which means that the motor needs to operate less regularly, will also save electricity.
From the above it should be clear that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are numerous little opportunities for saving energy and money. Green living is not that hard. It’s concerning being sensible, most of the time.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to fried bhindi masala recipe. To cook fried bhindi masala you only need 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Fried Bhindi Masala:
- You need 1/2 kg of Okra (bhindi).
- You need 3 of medium onions sliced thicker.
- Take 2 of large onions finely chopped.
- Use 4-5 of green chillies.
- Take 5 tbsp of yogurt.
- Provide to taste of Salt.
- Get 1 1/2 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of chilli flakes.
- Get 2 tsp of crushed dry pomegranate seeds.
- Get 2 tsp of crushed coriander.
- Get 1/2 tsp of garam masala powder.
- Get 1/4 tsp of turmeric powder.
- You need 2 tbsp of water.
- Get 1/4 cup of oil (or as desired).
- Provide of For garnish:.
- Prepare A few of freshly chopped coriander leaves.
Steps to make Fried Bhindi Masala:
- Wash and cut the bhindi according to you choice and deep fry in a wok for 2-3 minutes. Remove in a colander..
- Meanwhile in a separate wok or cooking pot, add some oil and sliced onions. Shallow fry the onions till nice golden brown..
- Then add the chopped tomatoes and green chillies and mix properly. Then add 2 tbsp yogurt and mix..
- Add the fried Okras and all the spices. Mix well. Cook for 5 minutes and then add the rest yogurt. Mix and turn off the flame..
- Garnish and serve hot with homemade fresh parathas and yogurt..
If you find this Fried Bhindi Masala recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.