Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Deep Fried Kurkuri Bhindi recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Deep Fried Kurkuri Bhindi recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Deep Fried Kurkuri Bhindi recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Ways To Live Green And Save Money In The Kitchen.
Remember when the only people who cared about the ecosystem were tree huggers along with hippies? That has completely changed now, since we all apparently have an awareness that the planet is having troubles, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. Unless everyone begins to start living more green we won’t be able to correct the problems of the environment. Each and every family should start creating changes that are environmentally friendly and they should do this soon. Here are a number of tips that can help you save energy, for the most part by making your cooking area more green.
Start with exchanging the lights. Naturally you shouldn’t confine this to merely the kitchen. Compact fluorescent lightbulbs are usually energy-savers, and you must use them instead of incandescent lights. These bulbs are generally energy-efficient which means electricity consumption is lower, and, while they cost a bit more to buy, will outlast an incandescent light ten times over. Changing the light bulbs would keep plenty of bulbs out of the landfills, and that’s good. You also have to acquire the habit of turning off the lights when there is nobody in a place. In the kitchen is where you’ll regularly discover members of a family, and often the lights usually are not turned off until the last person goes to bed. And it’s not confined to the kitchen, it goes on in other parts of the house also. Make a routine of having the lights on only when they are necessary, and you’ll be astonished at the amount of electricity you save.
As you can see, there are lots of little items that you can do to save energy, and save money, in the kitchen alone. Green living is something we can all do, without difficulty. It’s concerning being practical, most of the time.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to deep fried kurkuri bhindi recipe. To make deep fried kurkuri bhindi you need 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Deep Fried Kurkuri Bhindi:
- Take 350 gm of Okra or Bhindi sliced thinly.
- Take 1 tsp of Salt.
- Take 1 tbsp of Red chilli powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Homemade Dry Mango powder.
- Get 2 cup of Oil for frying.
Steps to make Deep Fried Kurkuri Bhindi:
- This is my innovative take on this lovely vegetable available all year round in our Country. I have deep fried it to give it an all new look and flavour. Heat oil on a medium high heat and deep fry these slices. Keep a watchful eye on it as you fry..
- It will be done in nearly 15-20 minutes. Drain them well and remove onto a plate. Sprinkle the ingredients mentioned and toss well. Serve immediately with Simple Boiled Rice and Daal. It can be served with any Sabzi too. You will just fall in love with it's lovely colour and texture, not to forget the aroma also..
- This is an easy peasy recipe that can be made with the simplest of pantry staples available in every Indian home. It does not soak any extra Oil, but keep in mind this one thing. Always fry on a high to medium high heat only. And keep a watchful eye on it as it gets fried. This is the best and the easiest way to use this Vegetable. In these days of difficulty and confusion, I bet there can be nothing as good as this easy dish by me. Happy and Safe Quarantine Period Friends!.
If you find this Deep Fried Kurkuri Bhindi recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.