Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Vegan cabbage roll recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vegan cabbage roll recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
We all understand that, in order to really be healthy, nutritious and balanced diets are important as are good amounts of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t always enough time or energy for us to really do the things we want to do. When our work day is finished, most people do not wish to go to the gym. People crave junk food, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You should be pleased to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super hard work. If you keep going with it, you’ll get all of the required foods and activites. Here are some of the best ways to be healthy.
Run the stairs. Instead of selecting the elevator, climb the stairs to your floor. While this will be difficult to do if you live on or if your job is on a super high level floor in a skyscraper, taking the stairs to a home or office on, say, the fifth floor is completely do-able. If you do work on a extremely high floor, why not get off the elevator a few floors earlier and walk the rest of the way? Lots of people choose the easy elevator ride instead of making an efforts on the stairs. Even just a individual flight of stairs, when walked up or down a few times a day–can be a great boost to your system.
There are lots of things you can do to become healthy. Extensive gym visits and directly defined diets are not always the answer. You can do tiny things each day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being intelligent about the selections you make each day is a start. A suitable amount of physical activity each day is also important. Don’t forget that health isn’t only about how much you weigh. You need to make your body as strong as possible.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to vegan cabbage roll recipe. You can cook vegan cabbage roll using 19 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Vegan cabbage roll:
- Get 1 of small cabbage/ half big cabbage.
- Take 2 spoons of vegan butter/olive oil.
- Use of Salt.
- Use of Fillings.
- Prepare 1,5 cup of rice.
- Take 50 gr of frozen mushroom (any kind).
- Take 2 slices of bread (without crust).
- You need 2 spoons of soy milk.
- Get 1 clove of garlic.
- Provide 1 of dice of vegetable broth (knorr).
- Prepare 2 spoons of olive oil.
- Use of Oregano.
- Use of Salt.
- You need of Pepper.
- Use of Sauce.
- Take 12 spoons of canned tomato sauce/soup.
- Get 1 clove of garlic.
- Prepare 1/3 glass of cooking white wine.
- Get 2 spoons of olive oil.
Steps to make Vegan cabbage roll:
- Prepare 18 sheets of cabbage leaves. Wash well with running water..
- Boil water and put a pinch of salt. When the water is boiled, put cabbage leaves for 4 minutes and take out from the water..
- Cut bread into small pieces and soften it with 3 spoon of soy milk. Crush and mix well. Cut 1 clove of garlic into small pieces and mix with the bread.
- Boil 1.5 cups of rice with 3 cups of water. Put 1 dice of vegetable broth dice. close with the lid for 10 mins. Tips: quick mix the rice when the dice is melted and close again with the lid..
- After 10 mins, put olive oil, mushrooms, and bread mixture. Add 1 glass of water if it is too much dry. Mix with the rice and close the lid. It will be ready after 5 mins with medium high heat..
- Put the filling into the cabbage leaves. Fill all 18 leaves. Tips: use a toothpick to seal the roll if you find it difficult to close..
- Melt butter on the pan. Once melted, put all cabbage roll on the pan. Close with a lid. Leave for 5-7 minutes with medium heat..
- On another pan, heat olive oil and 1 clove of garlic. Once you smell the garlic, put 12 spoons of tomato sauce/soup and 1/3 glass of white wine. Leave for 10 mins..
- Serve cabbage roll with the tomato sauce and enjoy your vegan cabbage roll!.
These vegan stuffed cabbage rolls are stuffed with a flavorful mixture of sauerkraut, wild rice, veggies, and smothered with a layer of marinara sauce. Vegan Cabbage Rolls Recipe is a special comfort food. Steamed cabbage becomes the perfect holder for a flavorful mushroom, lentils and rice mix. It can be made ahead too. Delicious and satisfying vegan cabbage rolls filled with amaranth, sweet potatoes and lots of spices and seeds.
If you find this Vegan cabbage roll recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.