Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Egg Parantha Roll recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Egg Parantha Roll recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
You already realize that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be balanced and wholesome and you need to get a good amount of exercise. The unfortunate thing is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have the time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. When our work day is done, most people do not want to go to the gym. People crave junk food, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You should be pleased to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super difficult. If you keep going with it, you’ll get all of the required nutrients and exercise. Here are some ideas to be as healthy as possible.
Go up the stairs. Rather than riding an elevator, take the stairs to the floor you live or work on. Obviously this isn’t as possible if you work on the 25th floor of a high rise, but if you work on the fourth, climbing the stairs is a excellent way to get some exercise in. Even if you do live or work on one of the upper floors, you can still get out of the elevator first and climb up the stairs the rest of the way. So many people choose the elevator over climbing even a single flight of stairs. Even just a individual flight of stairs, when walked up or down a few times a day–can be a great improvement to your system.
There are all sorts of activities that you can do to get wholesome. Not all of them demand fancy gym memberships or restrained diets. You can do small things each day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being intelligent when you choose your food and actions is where it begins. A proper amount of physical activity each day is also critical. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indicator of your health levels. It’s about making your body as sturdy as it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to egg parantha roll recipe. To make egg parantha roll you need 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Egg Parantha Roll:
- Provide 1 of egg.
- Use 1 of onion.
- You need 1/2 tsp. of salt.
- Use as needed of Red chilli powder.
- Prepare of Dough for making Parantha.
- Provide of vegetable oil.
- Take of Mayo, ketchup as required.
Instructions to make Egg Parantha Roll:
- Take dough for making Parantha I had dough made with leftover daal So I used that Roll it as the shape you like I made it square.
- Heat tawa and toast Parantha as it’s usually done by applying ghee.
- Take it out in a plate when done Apply some mayo and ketchup.
- Beat egg till fluffy Add salt and red chilli powder Add finely chopped onion.
- Heat a pan and add oil When oil is hot add the beaten egg Let it cook.
- Flip the side and let it cook on the other side too Keep the flame low only Once done take it out in a plate.
- Place the cooked egg omelette over the Parantha Spread some more sauces and fold it like a roll. Cut from the middle and serve.
If you find this Egg Parantha Roll recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.