Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Whole wheat jeera biscuit recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Whole wheat jeera biscuit recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
Everybody knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a wholesome and balanced diet and get a proper level of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t often enough time or energy for us to really do the things we need to do. At the conclusion of the day, almost everyone want to go home, not to the gym. A delicious, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a leafy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You should be glad to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super difficult. With practice you can get all of the nutritional requirements and the exercise that you need. Here are some of the best methods to be healthy and balanced.
Make smart decisions when grocery shopping. Making good decisions when obtaining food means that you’ll be able to eat nutritious meals without a lot of effort. Think for a minute: you don’t want to go to a chaotic grocery store or sit in a lengthy line at the drive thru at the end of your day. You want to get home immediately and have something beneficial. Your house should be filled with healthy foods and ingredients. This way, even when you determine that you want something greasy or not super nutritous, you will still be choosing items that are healthier for you than you would probably choose while running into a store or fast food restaurant.
There are all kinds of things that you can do to get healthy. Not all of them demand fancy gym memberships or restrained diets. It is the little things you choose day after day that really help you with weight loss and getting healthy. Make smart choices every day is a great start. Getting as much exercise as you possibly can is another factor. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indication of your health levels. You need to help make your body as strong it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to whole wheat jeera biscuit recipe. You can have whole wheat jeera biscuit using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Whole wheat jeera biscuit:
- Provide 100 gm of butter.
- Use 50 gm of powdered sugar.
- You need 150 gm of whole wheat flour.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Take 2 tbsp of milk.
- Take 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- Get 1 tbsp of cumin seeds (jeera).
Steps to make Whole wheat jeera biscuit:
- In a mixing bowl add powdered sugar and butter at room temperature then beat it for until the butter becomes fluffy and slightly change the colour.
- Then add salt and baking powder mix it then slow add the flour and mix it then add milk and make semi soft dough.
- Now wrap the dough and keep it in the refrigerator for about 15 minutes then take out from the refrigerator dust it with flour then using a rolling pin roll it then cut it using cookie cutter.
- Put it in the greased tray and baked it in the preheated oven at 320 degree Fahrenheit for 20 minutes once done cool it down completely then ready to serve…
Cut in butter with a knife or pastry blender until mixture resembles coarse crumbs; stir in buttermilk until just moistened. Take wheat flour in a mixing bowl add baking powder and salt to it, mix well. Then add chilled butter and powdered sugar. Break butter with your finger tips and rub it with the flour till it remblems breadcrumb like texture. Then add cumin seeds and mix it.
If you find this Whole wheat jeera biscuit recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.
Originally posted 2021-01-05 22:35:21.