Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Garlic & Herb Fried Pork Chops recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Garlic & Herb Fried Pork Chops recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Garlic & Herb Fried Pork Chops recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
Everybody knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a wholesome and balanced diet and get a proper amount of exercise. However, we do not always have the time or the energy that this type of lifestyle requires. When our work day is done, most people do not want to go to the gym. We want a delicious, greasy burger, not an equally scrumptious salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You will be happy to discover that achieving good health doesn’t have to be hard. If you keep going with it, you’ll get all of the required exercise and healthy food. Here are some hints to be as healthful as possible.
Choose water over other products. Sipping a soda or cup of coffee once in awhile won’t hurt you too badly. It is, however, a bad idea to solely drink soda or coffee. When you pick out water over other beverages you are helping your body stay very healthful and hydrated. You’re also cutting hundreds of calories away from your diet— without having to resort to terrible tasting diet food. Water is often the main element to successful weight reduction and healthfulness.
There are a lot of things that factor into getting healthy. Not all of them necessitate fancy gym memberships or limited diets. Little things, when done each day, can do a great deal to enable you to get healthy and lose pounds. Make shrewd choices every day is a great start. Getting as much physical exercise as you possibly can is another factor. Remember: being healthy isn’t just about slimming down. You need to make your body as strong you can make it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to garlic & herb fried pork chops recipe. You can have garlic & herb fried pork chops using 5 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Garlic & Herb Fried Pork Chops:
- Prepare 6 of thin center cut pork chops.
- Provide 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
- Provide 1 of mcormick garlic and herb seasoning to taste.
- You need 2 cup of flour, or enough to coat all pork chops..
- Get 1 of bacon grease, enough to cover half the pork chop during frying..
Instructions to make Garlic & Herb Fried Pork Chops:
- heat grease in large skillet until hot. test with a pinch of flour, if it sizzles its hot enough. :).
- meanwhile: wash pork chops, do not pat dry, let drain slightly..
- on both sides of the Chop sprinkle all 3 seasonings .as much as u like..
- pour flour into a bowl. and place one chop at a time into flour..
- toss to coat both sides well..
- place chops into bacon grease and fry for about 10 min. per side on medium to medium-low heat.
- chops are done when browned and no longer pink. do not over cook or they will be dry. cooking to fast at too high of a heat will cause burnt breading and underdone chops. to low of a heat you will end up with soggy breading and very greasy chops.
- place on a paper towel lined plate or platter to drain..
- serve !.
- serves 3- 6 depending on how hungry you are. :).
Garlic grows underground in the form of a bulb. Garlic, which is inexpensive, is generally used as a flavoring ingredient in recipes rather than as the main ingredient itself. Garlic ( Allium sativum ), is used widely as a flavoring in cooking, but it has also been used as a Garlic belongs to the genus Allium and is closely related to the onion , rakkyo (an onion found in Asia). Studies on garlic-containing meal plans and cancer risk show potential benefits from regular intake of this much-loved vegetable. Varying decreases in risk have been associated with garlic consumption.
If you find this Garlic & Herb Fried Pork Chops recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.