Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Meat Stuffed Shiitake Mushrooms recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Meat Stuffed Shiitake Mushrooms recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen area Could save you Dollars.
It was not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern about the well-being of the ecosystem. Those days are over, and it seems we all recognize our role in stopping and conceivably reversing the damage being done to our planet. The experts are agreed that we are unable to adjust things for the better without everyone’s active participation. This needs to happen soon and living in ways more friendly to the environment should become an objective for every individual family. The cooking area is a good place to start saving energy by going more green.
A lot of electricity is consumed by freezers as well as refrigerators, and it’s even worse if they are working inefficiently. If you’re in the market for a new one, the good news is that compared with styles from 10 or more years ago, they use about 60% less energy. Always keeping the temperature of the fridge at 37F, coupled with 0F for the freezer, will save on electricity, while keeping food at the correct temperature. You can minimize how often the motor has to run by routinely cleaning the condenser, which will save on electricity.
From the above it really should be clear that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are numerous little opportunities for saving energy and money. It is reasonably straightforward to live green, all things considered. Largely, all it takes is a little common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to meat stuffed shiitake mushrooms recipe. You can have meat stuffed shiitake mushrooms using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Meat Stuffed Shiitake Mushrooms:
- Use 6 of Shiitake mushrooms.
- You need 100 of to 150 grams ● Mixed ground meat (or minced pork).
- Prepare 1 of ● Egg.
- You need 1 tsp of ● Tubed ginger.
- Provide 1 pinch of ● Salt and pepper.
- Provide 1 of Vegetable oil, katakuriko.
- You need of ★ My Sweet and Savory All-Purpose Sauce ★ Recipe ID: 701600, 1 batch. (The following ★ ingredients are for this recipe).
- You need 2 tbsp of each ★ Sugar, sake, mirin, and soy sauce.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of or more ★ Doubanjiang.
Steps to make Meat Stuffed Shiitake Mushrooms:
- Rinse the shiitake mushrooms, trim off the stems, and mince the soft stems. Combine the ● ingredients and the minced stems, and mix until sticky..
- Dredge the shiitake in katakuriko (this is easy if you use a tea strainer), divide the mixture into 6 even portions, then stuff into the shiitake caps..
- Heat vegetable oil in the frying pan on high heat, place the shiitake with the stuffed caps down, reduce to low heat, cover with a lid, then fry both sides..
- Remove the lid, add the ★ ingredients, simmer on medium heat while agitating the pan, then when the shiitake become evenly glazed, they're done!.
If you find this Meat Stuffed Shiitake Mushrooms recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.